Forza 3 new nurburg gp track

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

revturbo

Forza 3 new nurburg gp track

Post by revturbo »

I've just downloaded the 2 new gp circuits

Since downloading it I've become supsicious(sp?) that it was already on the disc.

Both 'new' tracks downloaded it about 2 minutes! I was expecting about a ten minute download time

The only thing backing up that it's a proper download is that it's a little bit grainy

anyone else think it may have been a 'key' to unlock them, therefor turn 10 making even more money?!
H3RB

Re: Forza 3 new nurburg gp track

Post by H3RB »

revturbo wrote:I've just downloaded the 2 new gp circuits

Since downloading it I've become supsicious(sp?) that it was already on the disc.

Both 'new' tracks downloaded it about 2 minutes! I was expecting about a ten minute download time

The only thing backing up that it's a proper download is that it's a little bit grainy

anyone else think it may have been a 'key' to unlock them, therefor turn 10 making even more money?!

thats usually the way it is :thumleft:
with modern warfare 2 they DLC they will be releasing soon is already on the disk, how do i know? i already have it.
i have a modded 360 and was able to unlock the "hidden" content obviously i cant use it online but i can for system link etc.
alot of the time stuff is on the disk but u just pay for the unlock liscence basically. ever noticed that when you download a demo of an arcade game its like 600mb in size but when u pay for the game after getting the demo the full game is only about 200kbs..... its because they let you download the full thing them you have to pay to unlock it....
SamUK

Post by SamUK »

It doesnt happen THAT often.

Devs normally get panned massively for doing it.

Just had a quick look on google and cant see anything about it with Forza.

A new track wouldnt be that big i wouldnt of thought anyway. Could be wrong but i would of though all the graphics you see will already be on the disc as its used on all tracks.

What you download is just a new layout basically so a ton of code and thats about it.
Rev 3 GTS
DannyN

Post by DannyN »

H3RB wrote:with modern warfare 2 they DLC they will be releasing soon is already on the disk

Whats it like? Have we seen any of the levels before?

Return to “Games Consoles”