usc 09 anybody make it

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

gumbo_gts

usc 09 anybody make it

Post by gumbo_gts »

wot a messy weekend this was lol boobs and drug fest it was ,, saw a few mr2 's down there anyone from this club make it :D :D :D
sjm1984

Re: usc 09 anybody make it

Post by sjm1984 »

i was there for the weekend

think i only managed 6 hours sleep

what 2's did you see?

i seen a nice red wide body on the street race stand
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

I went to USC in 05 06 & 07 and each year it got worse, worse and worse.
Just a field full of pikey's and chavs in xxxx cars getting on peoples nerves.

I used to look forward to it, this year I'd forgotten about it until I saw this.
gumbo_gts

Post by gumbo_gts »

same here lol got about 2 on friday abit more on sat ,,, p1$$ing chavy ar$e holes pilled up all night ,,and fighting lol
saw a white one on the stand beast of engine init ,,, and a few others lol will put the pics up when i can download emm ,, wasn't that impressed to behonest got better as the night went on tho with the fuel girls lol and drum n bass,, still a gd weekend tho ,, will try and get my car up there next year
Sol

Post by Sol »

I was their and yes chav city! way to many people drunk stupid or drugged up....

When i got their it was so muddy that you just had no control over the car so I drove it on 1k revs all the way to the tent. As i got their a little nova came slidding around the round the corner lost it and drove thou a tent!! not caring if any one was in it or the damaged they just caused! He wasnt the only one either. For some reason they all think the can drift and cause absoult destruction.. The only thing is as your on private property your insurence is VOILD and so is theirs so if they hit your car, you come out with nothing and their crappy little dented nova will not care as it is already f**ked

Sunday morning came after a long night of people forgetting what their car sounded like, thou the night. 4AM some one decideds that it is time to open hes car turn hes sterio on full blast for every one to hear. He had spent all he money on hes ok sound system and only had cds that jumped, skipped and was the worst kind of brum n bass I have ever heard! Then they decided that it was beer time ( they really didnt need it) BUT they run out of fags so they started to knock on random peoples tent to ask them if they had any....Then they came up with the best thing ever.....they decided they couldnt be bother to pack up so they set their stuff on fire............causing the staff to come put out the fire...BUT THEY WERE NOT KICKED OUT????????

I will never stay their again.... Get more that 10 people you can have a team area were you are not surrounded but the chavs or dim people...close to the track not muddy and 100% better and it cost £O extra....

Rant over....but the event were still very good and did make up for it :thumleft: :thumleft:
gumbo_gts

Post by gumbo_gts »

have to agree with u there mate ,,, we had Seat racing around and some couple shouting all night cos he cheated on his miss ,, have to say wont miss car reving and dick head shouting all night,,, about how meshed they were

didnt know that maybe next time arrange something on here get a decent pitch away from the pill head chavs

saw a black gts reg BM MR2,, plus white one L506 nice kit
was gd laugh tho ,anyone see the vw scorpion going like a bullet think it was the fastest one down the track just over 10 secs ,,, wot did he have under the hood anyone know????
sjm1984

Post by sjm1984 »

gumbo_gts wrote:have to agree with u there mate ,,, we had Seat racing around and some couple shouting all night cos he cheated on his miss ,, have to say wont miss car reving and dick head shouting all night,,, about how meshed they were

didnt know that maybe next time arrange something on here get a decent pitch away from the pill head chavs

saw a black gts reg BM MR2,, plus white one L506 nice kit
was gd laugh tho ,anyone see the vw scorpion going like a bullet think it was the fastest one down the track just over 10 secs ,,, wot did he have under the hood anyone know????

Yeah i know what you mean

I was on the British mods stand. BM MR2 was mine.

I not sure if i'd go for the weekend now, next year would be a 1 day only for me. got woken up about 530 sunday morning to cars driving round and revving the feck out of the engines why? WFT!
Dan88

Post by Dan88 »

i was there with my 2, you may have seen me go up the strip on the sunday, black car with the kawasaki green wheels?

Luckily we pitched up in the club area, so there wasnt half as many idiots, was quite tame our end with only 1 white scooby driving like a nutter, but then again he did stay on the track and out the way of everyones cars.

We were pitched up behind the big top tent, basically at the end of the drag strip.

We didnt have 10 cars, but we had 10 people and just booked up 10 drivers passes to secure our space, cos no way was i going to camp in the general bit, and im glad i didnt from reading above :lol:
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Post by Scott Barton »

Moving over to Past Events people.

:thumleft:
IMOC - winners of JAE best overall club stand 2010, 2013, 2014 & 2017!
1994 GT-S T-Bar 397bhp with NOS *sold*
2016 Porsche Cayman 981GTS 347bhp Flat Six
gumbo_gts

Post by gumbo_gts »

next yr think im gonna try get up the top end away from the hand jockey lol u see the fuel girls sat night well wot can say lol :shock: :shock: :shock:

yeah saw yours going down wot time did u get ,, def taking mine next yr
Dan88

Post by Dan88 »

yeh saw the fuel girls, and the Miss USC competition :shock:

my best was a 14.2 mate, at 99.96 MPH, i was pleased with that

Return to “Past Events”