[Mk2] [Generic] Two's R Us?

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

HighwayStar

[Mk2] [Generic] Two's R Us?

Post by HighwayStar »

Hey all.
Biting the bullet and going to get myself polybushed. Went along to twosrus and it looks as if they're out of stock. I've sent an e-mail but does anyone have a tel. no for them please?
Anywhere else to get 'em from at reasonable cost (not fleabay!)?

R.
chr15_84t3

Re: [Mk2] [Generic] Two's R Us?

Post by chr15_84t3 »

twosrus.com? ordered parts from both the UK and US sites at the same time last year and the parts from the US turned up first.

fensport?

gts chris lists some as well i think
chron

Post by chron »

can't you get a complete polybush set from twosrus in the US for around $100 or something?
mark239

Post by mark239 »

chron wrote:can't you get a complete polybush set from twosrus in the US for around $100 or something?

Yep, when I got them from there, I got a set of adjustable cam pulleys, and the stronger CV joints - all for the same price that just the CV joints cost over here. That was during the good times of exchange rates though !
Tiny

Post by Tiny »

even with the crap exchange rate the TwosRUS/Sbits price for the polybush kits are still almost a 80% markup on the US price inc SHIPPING!

problem is cant buy the bushes or poly mounts from the US if your in the UK.
JeffD

Post by JeffD »

HighwayStar

Post by HighwayStar »

Hmmm. Looks like TRD/Nengun have discontinued the rev1 kit (fensport confirm this) and powerflex by my reckoning want over £175 for a set and then say they don't do a kit for one type of sw20... does anyone know if the nut they're talking about applies to rev1s? I guess it'd make sense.
Thanks for the links Jeff.

R.
Marf

Post by Marf »

mark239 wrote:
chron wrote:can't you get a complete polybush set from twosrus in the US for around $100 or something?

Yep, when I got them from there, I got a set of adjustable cam pulleys, and the stronger CV joints - all for the same price that just the CV joints cost over here. That was during the good times of exchange rates though !

So they don't say anything when you order bushes? I've been tempted to buy a set from them, but it says on the page to contact sbits?
chr15_84t3

Post by chr15_84t3 »

even if they do say something if you oreder them from the states, they're out of stock in the uk and you want them asap. better to order them from the states than wait for twosrus to restock, update the website and send them out to you

Return to “Modifications”