three 2's in this months fast car

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

fearless

three 2's in this months fast car

Post by fearless »

might be a little chavy for you lot but ive noticed 3 mr2's in this months fast car 2 belonging to them, one being a bright green porche coloured tubby with border kit on it and the other being an n/a that thay are going to race in the scumball rally i think, and the 3rd is just a little pic at a cruise i think of a pink one with bright green wheels that looks so gross nobody on here i hope, not sure if it was last month but thay had a bright yellow one featured aswell thay seem to be getting popular. :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:
she's all comming together nicely now after a fair bit of cash spent, not bad for just an n/a now for some body kit i think.
Jonny Hizzle

Re: three 2's in this months fast car

Post by Jonny Hizzle »

the green one and the white one are both writers staff cars.(slim jules an midge)
the other one is an owner on here, i think i remember a thread on here about what spoiler to put on it.
Dan88

Post by Dan88 »

yeh the yellow one is owned by MBland, theres a topic on here about his feature :thumleft:

The pink one ive seen at all the car shows this year, its owned by max power i think. some good ideas on the car when you get up close but the colour scheme and kit is a mess IMO
fearless

Post by fearless »

what on earth would make you paint your car pink unless of course you are female or gay i suppose, and before you say it im not sexist or homophobic ok just cant stand pink,
my 5 year old wants a pink mini with stars on the roof quite scary just being 5 and knowing what she wants still i have 13 years yet and minis probably wont be around or very cheap then. :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:
she's all comming together nicely now after a fair bit of cash spent, not bad for just an n/a now for some body kit i think.
Dan88

Post by Dan88 »

:lol:

Also the bonnet of is real carbon fibre, but it has been sprayed 90% pink, with the carbon fibre showing at the corners, who would spend all that money on a CF bonnet, then spray it...pink!
fearless

Post by fearless »

someone with to much money i think, thay could have had my copy and i could have had the carbon one what a waste. :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Return to “Spotted”