ghost busters

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

H3RB

ghost busters

Post by H3RB »

got this tonight, seems fun so far but im off out now so ill let u know more tomorrow been wait for this for a while :thumleft:
H3RB

Re: ghost busters

Post by H3RB »

played it some more, its pretty good but pretty boring at the same time lol, ive just done the hotel level at the start and im fighting the stay puff (marshmallow man) lol
fighting the ghost is just like the films and man i always wanted to be a ghost buster lol
using the tracker gets a bit annoying tho as it barely seems to work right, so far id recommend it especially if u like the films
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Got 7/10 from a decent independant mag I read today, looks ok. Wont be getting it.....I'll wait till Pistol Pete does then skank it from him! :mrgreen:
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
ioa1980

Post by ioa1980 »

thought this wasn't out yet? :-k
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

ioa1980 wrote:thought this wasn't out yet? :-k

It's out on PS3, but not out on Xbox until October IIRC.

For once the PS3 gets a game first :thumleft:
oukie
IMOC Organiser

Post by oukie »

Yeah my GF has got this but TBH I fell asleep watching it then I woke up had a go and ruined the level for her oops :lol:
Mk1b White T-bar SC 1987, Mk1b White coupe Jan90, Mk1b White coupe Jan90 (spares), Mk1b Mica blue T-bar Mar90, Mk1b Mica blue T-bar,full climate control,Jan90, 5 mk1's :)
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

oukie wrote:Yeah my GF has got this but TBH I fell asleep watching it then I woke up had a go and ruined the level for her oops :lol:

There is little I find more boring than watching other people play games. Especially shooters and even more so when they're running around aimlessly and neither of you know why!
oukie
IMOC Organiser

Post by oukie »

It frustrate's me watching her play(games console you perve's) , we sometimes argue cause im like FFS what WTF are you doing go right NO right not effing left etc etc etc :evil:
Mk1b White T-bar SC 1987, Mk1b White coupe Jan90, Mk1b White coupe Jan90 (spares), Mk1b Mica blue T-bar Mar90, Mk1b Mica blue T-bar,full climate control,Jan90, 5 mk1's :)
lee.w

Post by lee.w »

ghostbusters is a fun game, it's not bad at as every one makes out it can be a little samey but still good. i have it on xbox 360 ,you can buy it on ebay and buy an american version it's multi region and will work on any xbox thats what alot of ppl are doing.there are uk sellers that are selling them, works fine
danielcraig

Ghostbusters: The Video Game, PC, PS3, Xbox360

Post by danielcraig »

The Video Game is a funny and entertaining third-person action-adventure with a handsome piece of art and a lot of personality.

It takes place in 1991, two years after the events of Ghostbusters 2, and the boys back into the gray, ready for the next chapter in the world of paranormal investigations and liquidations - namely the expansion team. You will join the group as an experimental weapon technician with the sole purpose of introducing the latest proton pack changes Egon test. After only a few moments after starting the job, exudes a strange wave of energy from a ghost museum exhibition and a Dude spreads in New York City. The spiritual peaks hunt any demon in the five cities on pole, the boys go to work and a cunning plan to put rope.

The script was down gepend by the authors of the original film Harold Ramis and Dan Aykroyd, and although it is not really touching on the classic comedy of 1984, he may still not make the movie.
And thus begins a journey through museums, libraries, cemeteries and even alternating dimensions. While the evil forces behind this growing paranormal activity in and around New York City thoroughly examine, explore yourself and the AI-controlled Ghost Busters a surprising diversity of environments and confront many interesting and scary apparitions. Your enemies do weaken and the decoy is the best in the game. In general, you weaken your enemy by the arms to use the most suitable, then manipulates them into a trap by using the capture stream.

There are times that the game commits a blunder, but you get a new story in the Ghostbusters canon, a fun game, a whole range of things to destroy and some cool spoken to scan. I found the end of the game which was stupid and that the romantic interest as forced, but Ghostbusters was nice - a shame that the multiplayer mode is not possible as the home consoles.

Re: Ghostbusters: The Video Game, PC, PS3, Xbox360

Post by matt_mr2t »

danielcraig wrote:The Video Game is a funny and entertaining third-person action-adventure with a handsome piece of art and a lot of personality.

It takes place in 1991, two years after the events of Ghostbusters 2, and the boys back into the gray, ready for the next chapter in the world of paranormal investigations and liquidations - namely the expansion team. You will join the group as an experimental weapon technician with the sole purpose of introducing the latest proton pack changes Egon test. After only a few moments after starting the job, exudes a strange wave of energy from a ghost museum exhibition and a Dude spreads in New York City. The spiritual peaks hunt any demon in the five cities on pole, the boys go to work and a cunning plan to put rope.

The script was down gepend by the authors of the original film Harold Ramis and Dan Aykroyd, and although it is not really touching on the classic comedy of 1984, he may still not make the movie.
And thus begins a journey through museums, libraries, cemeteries and even alternating dimensions. While the evil forces behind this growing paranormal activity in and around New York City thoroughly examine, explore yourself and the AI-controlled Ghost Busters a surprising diversity of environments and confront many interesting and scary apparitions. Your enemies do weaken and the decoy is the best in the game. In general, you weaken your enemy by the arms to use the most suitable, then manipulates them into a trap by using the capture stream.

There are times that the game commits a blunder, but you get a new story in the Ghostbusters canon, a fun game, a whole range of things to destroy and some cool spoken to scan. I found the end of the game which was stupid and that the romantic interest as forced, but Ghostbusters was nice - a shame that the multiplayer mode is not possible as the home consoles.

Funny, I always thought you were in James Bond, not game development :-k :thumleft:
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

Spam, anyone?

Clever little spam, but spam nonetheless. BANNINATION TIME
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

ekona wrote:Spam, anyone?

Clever little spam, but spam nonetheless. BANNINATION TIME

I'm a little confused, he actually seems to post relevant spam if that makes sense.
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

It just searches for something relevant to the conversation (usually what is in the title) then posts some random crap dug off of Google and poses as a human. It's deffo spam, just not as obvious as usual.
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

I wonder what the point in that is?

Strange stuff.
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

It's all to do with getting you to click on their sig, which isn't really a sig at all as it's just a bit of text designed to look like one.
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

The PS3 versions should have been called Trophybusters, It hands them out for fun. It looks good and is well scripted but the 1 player story is way too short which is a shame :(

Felt like i was playing a lame attempt at a Bioshock copy.
Engine rebuilt by: Steve Horrocks & Andy Jones
Engine mapped by: Ryan@2bartuning (330 bhp & 325 lbft @ 1.4 bar)
Current Status: F****D :(
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

thai boxer wrote:Got 7/10 from a decent independant mag I read today, looks ok. Wont be getting it.....I'll wait till Pistol Pete does then skank it from him! :mrgreen:

nope not getting it from me..... i;'m not getting it

and chance of me Street Fighter back any time thieving pikey scum :whistle:
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Black Beast Pistol wrote:
thai boxer wrote:Got 7/10 from a decent independant mag I read today, looks ok. Wont be getting it.....I'll wait till Pistol Pete does then skank it from him! :mrgreen:

hahahah!...and Wheelman! :mrgreen:

Give me RE5 back then you cheap-ass, gypsy tea leaf!!
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

thai boxer wrote:
Black Beast Pistol wrote:

hahahah!...and Wheelman! :mrgreen:

Give me RE5 back then you cheap-ass, gypsy tea leaf!!

i am just gonna trade in that piece of tat

Return to “Games Consoles”