...............Guildford Meet............ 10/5/09...............................

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Are other jap cars welcome???

Poll ended at Fri May 15, 2009 8:31 pm

Yes, bring em on!!
24%
No, get lost!!!
76%

Total votes: 17

Olly.Dent

Re: ...............Guildford Meet............ 10/5/09...............................

Post by Olly.Dent »

Thats a shame guys, it's always nice to have the regs there. #-o
redmk1

Re: ...............Guildford Meet............ 10/5/09...............................

Post by redmk1 »

unless i can get an MOT im out #-o
Olly.Dent

Post by Olly.Dent »

Go over and see Peter at Windisor Classics cos they will do ya an MOT and say Olly sent you. :thumleft:
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

ill put my name down finally, aslong as the belt etc are all ok :thumleft:

1, Olly.Dent = OC/IMOC
2, nikaiyo = IMOC
3, redmk1 = IMOC
4, rossdymond3352 = IMOC
5, Calina = IMOC
6, Andy-M = IMOC
7, Tiny = IMOC
8, pearson mr2-T = IMOC
9, Topgun = OC
10, neil0774 = OC
11,munnsy =imoc
Olly.Dent

Post by Olly.Dent »

Added mate. :thumleft:
Greddy-Matt

Post by Greddy-Matt »

Can't make this one got a new lump going in the car, she'll be ready for the next one tho! :D
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

I'm in, see you there 8)
Olly.Dent

Post by Olly.Dent »

Your names down Razor04 :thumleft:

Be good to see you and the car next month Matt. :mrgreen:
nikaiyo

Post by nikaiyo »

Cant make this one guys, car is not ready yet :(
Olly.Dent

Post by Olly.Dent »

See ya all there! T-bars off i think!! \:D/
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

sorry guys im out,
fecking alternator AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
Oh i wanna scrap the boody thing ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
cantfindausername

Post by cantfindausername »

Looks like the weather was perfect today! Shame I have had to miss yet another one!! :roll:
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
Olly.Dent

Post by Olly.Dent »

Top meet guys!!!

How was southsea???

:thumleft:
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

Great , caught the last of the sun 8) i forgot to get some pics ](*,)
Tiny

Post by Tiny »

Southsea was great got some awesome looks and had some icecream was watching the ferry going over to the isle of wight and got me thinking Im going to organise a day trip over there.

Olly regarding Silent Pool, We need to find somewhere better/Bigger for a start point as the weather gets hotter its only going to become more crowded. we only had 9 but had Tiamat, rich and Jaspa stayed we would have had 6 cars double parked.
Olly.Dent

Post by Olly.Dent »

I thought about doing an Isle of Wight day trip last year after doing the France trip but it all went down the tube after i found out the price of the ferry which is a crazy price. :shock:

Yes there's a couple of other start points i was thinkin about which are not far off and not so busy i will go check them out. :thumleft:
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

sorry i missed this guys, really want to be at the next one :pray:
Still havnt been on this new route, how is it??
hope you all had a good one :thumleft:

dave
Tiny

Post by Tiny »

Olly.Dent wrote:I thought about doing an Isle of Wight day trip last year after doing the France trip but it all went down the tube after i found out the price of the ferry which is a crazy price. :shock:

Yes there's a couple of other start points i was thinkin about which are not far off and not so busy i will go check them out. :thumleft:

£35 return at the moment :thumleft:

im going to put up a range of dates to find out whats best and what doesnt clash and organise it.
Leon.

Post by Leon. »

Olly.Dent wrote:Yes there's a couple of other start points i was thinkin about which are not far off and not so busy i will go check them out. :thumleft:

Hi mate, check out one in Gomshall, behind and next to the post office - if it's still there lol! - it's opposite the small humpback bridge, used to be empty...

Not sure if you're thinking of newlands corner car park but if so I'd recommend staying clear due to the volume of traffic passing it making it difficult to get out, and the amount of accidents that occur up there!

I'll try and think of some others..
Tiny

Post by Tiny »

Whats wrong with the Spectrum and then we go out onto the A246/A25.

Although how does Brighton sound for the next run Down the 281 to Pease Pottage then onto Brighton. for those that don't want to do the first Guildford bit can meet us at Pease pottage. :thumleft: Think if we get this onto the OC and ill put it onto the Mk1 club we could get a very good turn out.

Return to “Past Events”