My Top Spec MacBook Pro cant play Unreal Tournament!!!

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Azz

Re: My Top Spec MacBook Pro cant play Unreal Tournament!!!

Post by Azz »

mikee66 wrote:btw just on a side note i'm mega surprised that someone who looks after 600 pc systems for a living

So we are still living in the past!

You keep saying this, even though I have never said this, as I don't!!! I work in a building where there are 600 PC's but for the 80th time I DO NOT LOOK AFTER THEM FFS!!!

I am a Server and Storage consultant and I deal in Infrastructure, I don’t need to or have never needed to know how torrents work! until now. I know what kit gets what job done and such things like the TCO and ROI associated with it. I can just about put RHE Linux on a server and that’s your lot, techie wise.

I will be getting Crysis and if it runs like a dog then I will say so, I don’t tell lies and never have if you don’t believe me then do you think I care?, but if it cant run on my machine at my spec then the game is poorly written and not worth the £14. Also my laptop is "top spec" as its fully maxed out which means it’s the highest spec of its range, not hard really.

A lot of people I thought I had respect for on this forum have turned into quite scummy people! [-(
Harry

Post by Harry »

Okay Azz and mikee66 you have exchanged data plus opinions on this thread and the others. Its exhausted now. Two way posting becomes monotonous for the audience. Let's keep the: 'friendly-club spirit-atmosphere' rolling. Cheers.
Azz

Post by Azz »

Harry,

This will only end if one of us dies in mortal combat! :rambo:
mikee66

Post by mikee66 »

Azz wrote:
mikee66 wrote:btw just on a side note i'm mega surprised that someone who looks after 600 pc systems for a living

So we are still living in the past!

You keep saying this, even though I have never said this, as I don't!!! I work in a building where there are 600 PC's but for the 80th time I DO NOT LOOK AFTER THEM FFS!!!

I am a Server and Storage consultant and I deal in Infrastructure, I don’t need to or have never needed to know how torrents work! until now. I know what kit gets what job done and such things like the TCO and ROI associated with it. I can just about put RHE Linux on a server and that’s your lot, techie wise.

I will be getting Crysis and if it runs like a dog then I will say so, I don’t tell lies and never have if you don’t believe me then do you think I care?, but if it cant run on my machine at my spec then the game is poorly written and not worth the £14. Also my laptop is "top spec" as its fully maxed out which means it’s the highest spec of its range, not hard really.

A lot of people I thought I had respect for on this forum have turned into quite scummy people! [-(

So you're a salesman then.

Also i know what you mean regarding scummy people as i feel the same but ever since day one i've thought you are a dick.
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

Harry

Post by Harry »

Harry wrote:Okay Azz and mikee66 you have exchanged data plus opinions on this thread and the others. Its exhausted now. Two way posting becomes monotonous for the audience. Let's keep the: 'friendly-club spirit-atmosphere' rolling. Cheers.

Please listen in future. *Tiring*

Return to “Games Consoles”