vinyl photoshop (pic inside)

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

KoLaBoTTle

Re: vinyl photoshop (pic inside)

Post by KoLaBoTTle »

Eagerly awaiting :thumleft:

Agree with the sun being a bit bigger but who knows how it'll look til later :)
Reckon it'd look stupid overlapping onto the headlight covers too? be kool seeing a big white stripe when the headlights are on lol O:)
inky

Post by inky »

Well .. it hasn't stopped raining all day and it's getting darker, so I had to just go ahead and do it while it was wet.

Due to this, the edges won't fold round - too cold and damp. Also I couldn't get the washer jet out of the bonnet and had to just cut a mad hole to make it pop through so that looked a mess.

Like I said, I used material that was a little too short and as a result you can see a little bit at the top edge where it ran out, if I used the proper width this wouldn't have happened.

Anyway.

It would look better on a red car, maybe with the "sun" further up as well I think.
p34nut

Post by p34nut »

even tho, it was a quick example inky i still think the concept is good and seeing it done to a car makes me want it even more

TOP MAN
KoLaBoTTle

Post by KoLaBoTTle »

The sun a bit bigger and further up towards windscreen and that'd be perfect in my book :thumleft:

Would be happy to donor my lovely red car for testing :wink: :wink:

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”