Suspension Bushes

Anything and everything to do with mechanical issues with your Mk2

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

^Trickster^

Suspension Bushes

Post by ^Trickster^ »

Does ayone know if you can buy the suspension bushes for the rear control arms individually?

I have some spare ones that I fitted polyurathane bushes to but the ones that bolt into the subframe are for rev 3 but i run the rev 1 suspension which has different size bolts going into the subframe, so the bushes I have are no good, I cant seem to find anything online where you can buy bushes at all to be honest. Do toyota only sell the parts with the bushes pre inserted?

Thanks

Graeme
TheRoadWarrior

Re: Suspension Bushes

Post by TheRoadWarrior »

Yeah not sure- the BGB doesnt list a P/N for the bushes, so i can only conclude they sell them mounted on the arms already.
Sbits shows either complete car kits, or complete car -arbs for their prothane bushes.

Can you perhaps get the powerflex ones individually through demontweeks perhaps?
^Trickster^

Post by ^Trickster^ »

Never thought about demon tweeks, I will take a look and see if they do them individually, seems wierd to sell it complete with the arm when its so easy to burn them out and install new ones,

Graeme
Poohbear

Post by Poohbear »

I'm Going To Die Young...But When I'm Very Very Old!
Cliff

Post by Cliff »

Any joy with this as I need bushes for my front track control arms and just like you, can't find anyone who does them individually as opposed to as part of the set.
ashley

Post by ashley »

deleted

Return to “Mechanical”