Is this a TRD???

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

AndiePlace

Re: Is this a TRD???

Post by AndiePlace »

my car is 196bhp if you read up properly xxxxxxxx lol

also my car is stated to have parts installed, the guy at superchips told me it was 196bhp and shown me the print out, i didnt have the money to purchase the printout nor did i ask him to produce on

like i said i know its 196bhp just not got the proof as i couldnt afford the extra cash on what they charged me to check the ecu

come on if your all gonna b1tch then read what i actually put

Andie
Tiny

Post by Tiny »

so no proof and just the word of someone who is coming across as very agressive and has been shown to be blatently lying and not have a clue what hes talking about. =;
TubbyTwo

Re: Dale the xxxx head

Post by TubbyTwo »

Dale_V wrote:
AndiePlace wrote:ermmm where i have put gains on the head and anything else, i have only put airfilter and manifold exhaust etc

you really are a xxxx head and i know this site is full of poo, your all clueless trying to state what you obviously know fcukall about

you all make me laugh lol, some of you are ok but there are the obvious xxxx like dale lol

andie

I will take that as a compliment :thumleft:

now go run along and dream of your "TRD", you obviously believe you have something special . LMAO if you want to sell it, put a REALISTIC price, £2000 and have it gone

the only person "full of poo" is yourself, which your advert confirms :eye:

reckon he would take some of my limited edition money? only 200 notes every printed! :lol:
2003 Leon Cupra R, stage 2 Jabbasport remap to 280bhp

MR2 now sold :(
Dale_V

Post by Dale_V »

your car is NOT 196bhp, never has been 196bhp and never will be 196bhp
Dale_V

Re: Dale the xxxx head

Post by Dale_V »

TheSi wrote:
Dale_V wrote:
AndiePlace wrote:ermmm where i have put gains on the head and anything else, i have only put airfilter and manifold exhaust etc

you really are a xxxx head and i know this site is full of poo, your all clueless trying to state what you obviously know fcukall about

you all make me laugh lol, some of you are ok but there are the obvious xxxx like dale lol

andie

I will take that as a compliment :thumleft:

now go run along and dream of your "TRD", you obviously believe you have something special . LMAO if you want to sell it, put a REALISTIC price, £2000 and have it gone

the only person "full of poo" is yourself, which your advert confirms :eye:

reckon he would take some of my limited edition money? only 200 notes every printed! :lol:

lol, can i have some too? :eye:
skipp123

Post by skipp123 »

oh dear ](*,)
AndiePlace

Post by AndiePlace »

i am able to debate with the guys that are genuine but the xxxx that know xxxx all about gains on performance parts is a xxxx

i did state that there are SOME a holes on here that dont know what they are on about but there are some genuine people

i can debate all you like i know my car and i know how clean it is and i also know what bhp its producing, why is it false advertising i know i have seen the info i just couldnt afford to pay for the extra works he tried to con me with as i didnt ask for a dyno test, so he kept the dyno report although i did look at the report, i know thats my word and if i could afford to do it i would just to prove

i am a man of my word and if there was something not right with the car i would state it, its had alot of money spent on the car and the performnance mods thah have been done are not noddy ebay poo, you dont spend serious money on bits and bobs then put a crap mod on it

Andie
AndiePlace

Post by AndiePlace »

dale i know your car is only worth 2k but dont b1tch cause you think everyone elses is only worth that

your the plank the car is worth alot more, you find me a imac rev 4 for £2000 with low mileage and £4000 worth of mods detailed folder of history and 62k on the clock

send me the link and i will take a look

Andie
Tiny

Post by Tiny »

Like this Momo Sticker on the OEM strut brace on the rear

and your nice 3m stick on wood effect dash.

real quality parts :roll:
Harry

Post by Harry »

Had enough of this thread - locked until further notice - *PM's on the way to people regarding the rules at this club.*
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Post by Scott Barton »

All
User 'AndiePlace' has been banned from the forum due to the conduct on this thread and also abusive PM's.

This thread will also be removed from the board shortly as it is serving no purpose.
IMOC - winners of JAE best overall club stand 2010, 2013, 2014 & 2017!
1994 GT-S T-Bar 397bhp with NOS *sold*
2016 Porsche Cayman 981GTS 347bhp Flat Six

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”