kill zone 2

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

H3RB

Re: kill zone 2

Post by H3RB »

matt_mr2t wrote:I had more trouble with some of the situations where I was pinned down with multiple enemies. TBH, othter than the big fish thing and the end "boss" I didnt realise there was much else.

there was 3 bosses if i remember right, u had the guy with the staff who jumped about knocking down pillars, the huge fish thing and the last boss
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

ekona wrote:
Andy Jones wrote:But I forgot to create 2 saves before the last level #-o so i haven't seen both endings.

If it's any consolation it makes no difference when you save, as you need to either save 99% of the girls or you won't get the 'good' ending regardless. Kill a few of them early on and you're stuffed :(

I'd decided to be a goody and was saving them all but i thought if i created a 2nd save before i rescued the last sister i would only have to do the last level again to see the other ending #-o

Got all the trophies first time through it so i just need to complete it on survivor without using a vita-chamber :lol: if i want the Platinum
Engine rebuilt by: Steve Horrocks & Andy Jones
Engine mapped by: Ryan@2bartuning (330 bhp & 325 lbft @ 1.4 bar)
Current Status: F****D :(
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

Andy Jones wrote:
ekona wrote:
Andy Jones wrote:But I forgot to create 2 saves before the last level #-o so i haven't seen both endings.

If it's any consolation it makes no difference when you save, as you need to either save 99% of the girls or you won't get the 'good' ending regardless. Kill a few of them early on and you're stuffed :(

I'd decided to be a goody and was saving them all but i thought if i created a 2nd save before i rescued the last sister i would only have to do the last level again to see the other ending #-o

Got all the trophies first time through it so i just need to complete it on survivor without using a vita-chamber :lol: if i want the Platinum

just search you tube for the endings. ive seen them there before :thumleft:
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

H3RB wrote:just search you tube for the endings. ive seen them there before :thumleft:

CHEAT!!! :D
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

What's the trophies all about btw?
Seen the section on the menu screen for them.

Are they like XB Gamer Points for achievements?
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

matt_mr2t wrote:What's the trophies all about btw?
Seen the section on the menu screen for them.

Are they like XB Gamer Points for achievements?

Yup, Trophies are equivelant of 360's achievements (pop up in game when you get one) although you don't actually get anything for the amount of trophies you have collected but i did read an article a while back that stated they was looking into some kind of reward system like possibly getting access to game demos early.
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

Is there a difference between Skill Points and trophies?

I was playing resistance the other day and it popped up with a skill point I think.
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

matt_mr2t wrote:Is there a difference between Skill Points and trophies?

I was playing resistance the other day and it popped up with a skill point I think.

yeah, resistance was made before trophies were added so they put in thier own little reward scheme thing, just like uncharted did. although uncharted later got a patch so the medals=trophies
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

Ah, I seemed to remember getting some coin things on Uncharted that amounted to nothing as far as I could tell #-o
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

finished this last night, thought it was pretty ace to be fair last level was awsome.
and btw thai the last boss doesnt just send endless swarms of enemies after you :?
now just gotta go back and find all the intel :(
Tiny

Post by Tiny »

http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/invt/ch00408

£28 delivered to your nearest wilko \:D/
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

Tiny wrote:http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/invt/ch00408

£28 delivered to your nearest wilko \:D/

Good price :thumleft:

Asda Online are doing Mirror's Edge for £15 delivered i saw last night, That ain't bad either :shock:

On last mission of KZ2, The levels deffo get better the futher in you get, Missed most of the intel and symbols :( Can't remember if i selected Veteran or the medium setting but i've been getting deaded rather a lot.
blue2

Post by blue2 »

This is just another game that Ive played to about half way and got bored of. When will they bring out a decent game, I have a crap load and the only half decent game out imo is grid. Killzone 2 is just to repetative.
ENSMR2

Post by ENSMR2 »

Completed this the otehr day.

Love the story and the gameplay in general. Still not happy with the aiming/shooting bit. COD4/5 is so much better. Press the zoom button and fire.

This game doesn't really compare. The zoom feature is slow and more for longer distance targeting then up close combat like in COD. This seriously pee's me off. Plus x.y axis movement were crap as standard. After adjusting them to the best I could, still wasn't great. COD4/5 own in this respect too.

Radec was pretty easy to kill. Not much too him. Wished there was more after.

Preferred the gunner guy with the electric gun(I think) That you had to drop the containers to stun him. More to do then just shoot.

Loved the use of the 6 axis. Loved the mech suit bit. Loved a lot of this game. Better then resistance, wish it was longer still, Story is great, voice acting great, Graphics superb Best gun by far was the electric gun. Shame you can't keep it. Only came across it once.

AI was good, enemies run for cover when you approach/are wounded etc. Covering fire as they advance etc. Superb really.

Will there be a number 3?

The only game that's tempting me to go back and find what I've missed. Never EVER bother with any of that! However the aiming/x/y axis bit really puts me off, so I won't be going back. Doubt I'll play this online either. Might try it but that's how much the aiming/x/y axis bit puts me off.
StevieL

Post by StevieL »

Stuck on the Radec bit on this, i get upstairs, get to the RPG guys bit n seem to always get killed :(
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

stevieskydive wrote:Stuck on the Radec bit on this, i get upstairs, get to the RPG guys bit n seem to always get killed :(

Must admit that part REALLY tested my patience ](*,)

Return to “Games Consoles”