adjustable drop links?

Anything and everything to do with mechanical issues with your Mk2

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Tomm

adjustable drop links?

Post by Tomm »

hey,

I am after some adjustable drop links as the ones on my current mr2 are dead, rounded off and poo! Also with a whiteline ARB and JIC coilovers it seems a bit stupid to be running OEM droplinks?

Could anyone point me in the right dirrection as to where i could get my hands on a set of adjustable or better than OEM droplinks?

thank you very much!

Tomm :thumleft:
vishpish

Re: adjustable drop links?

Post by vishpish »

bought my rears off twosrus but personally id recommend whitelines own stuff. its a lovely gold colour :D really thick droplinks well made and fully adjustable with p-u dust cover things.

only problem is they aint too cheap my fronts were £90 alone.

imho though its money youll never need to spend again mate cus doing a suspension change on an mr2 will no doubt involve horrible rusty droplinks being a pain.

ps ive got bc racing coilys on hows the ride on the JIC coilys?? pm me if you ever want to sell id be interested in more brand whoring :D
ashley

Post by ashley »

Tomm

Post by Tomm »

thanks for the pointers!

I have had a look on 2'srus but they seem to e down at the moment and i cant get on the site properly :(

The gold on the whiteline droplinks is pretty plush! Would match my gold works and gold JIC's bang on!

As for the ride harshness..... bone shakingly stiff is a understatement!

thanks for the link! About £40 cheaper thani was exspecting to pay to be fair!

Return to “Mechanical”