Adrian Flux don't have a clue!

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

VGB

Adrian Flux don't have a clue!

Post by VGB »

I am currently in discussions with Adrian Flux with regards an agreed valuation on my MR2. I was under the impression that they kept up to date with car values and tailored insurance. To be quite honest it's been nothing but grief and hassle. I have had to email them numerous times just to get my documents to them. It would seem their systems can accept hardly and attachments. Which then makes it ridiculously pointless in asking for things to be emailed to them.
They don't seem to take notice of information passed to them.
They believe they could replace my 95 tin top fully kitted v6 converted mr2 for £3500. I wouldn't mind if they tried to enter into conversation but to send an email basicly saying if you disagree let us know but it won't make any difference. That's customer service? I don't think so!

Rant over
alanmr2turbo

Re: Adrian Flux don't have a clue!

Post by alanmr2turbo »

After being with them for 5yrs i moved away from them. Every year it went up but £60-£100 via renewal email. Phoned them and they lowered it to same as previous year.

But this year even a comparison website blew them out of the water.

Just ask them where they can find one with similar specs for £3500 with evidence. Don't hold your breathe as it might take then sometime :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
VGB

Post by VGB »

That's exactly what I've done Alan. Waiting a reply.
aussieGT

Post by aussieGT »

I read over and over that Adrian Flux don't give a flux. Lots of people say how 'happy' they are - but none of them have ever had to make a claim.
craig

Post by craig »

I'll be shelving Adrian Flux at renewal. Hassle to deal with and pluck figures out of thin air.
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
IMOC Affiliated Company

Post by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX »

VGB wrote:I am currently in discussions with Adrian Flux with regards an agreed valuation on my MR2. I was under the impression that they kept up to date with car values and tailored insurance. To be quite honest it's been nothing but grief and hassle. I have had to email them numerous times just to get my documents to them. It would seem their systems can accept hardly and attachments. Which then makes it ridiculously pointless in asking for things to be emailed to them.
They don't seem to take notice of information passed to them.
They believe they could replace my 95 tin top fully kitted v6 converted mr2 for £3500. I wouldn't mind if they tried to enter into conversation but to send an email basicly saying if you disagree let us know but it won't make any difference. That's customer service? I don't think so!

Rant over

Hi there,

Sorry to read of the issues you have been having with your agreed valuation through ourselves.

If you wished to message me your full name / postcode I can speak with our valuations department to ascertain where the issue is.

Kind Regards,

Dan

Return to “Trader Feedback”