1993 Rev 2 MR2 2.0 GT-i.16 for sale - NOW SOLD

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

BrightonMR2

1993 Rev 2 MR2 2.0 GT-i.16 for sale - NOW SOLD

Post by BrightonMR2 »

SORRY NOW SOLD AS OF 14th MAY 2021.

Rev 2 MR2 2.0 GT-i.16 first registered on 30th April 1993.

One owner from new - I am posting this ad on his behalf. He's called Robin, and he is my former neighbour and the car is being kept in my garage until it is sold. Robin is now 75 and has recently moved house and no longer needs a car.

The car is black with a black leather interior, and has the T-Bar roof. It has been kept in a dry garage for all of its life, and generally looks to be in very good condition for a 28 year old car. I recently gave the car a quick wash/wax and vacuum in order to take photos for this ad, and only noted the following issues, which are all shown in the photos:
1. scrape/rust patch at bottom of passenger's side door.
2. a bit of flaking paint on front bumper, particularly around driver's side indicator light.
3. small scratches on door mirror casings and edges of bumper.
4. a lot of paint has come off the alloy wheels.
5. wear in the driver's seat.

I'm afraid I cannot work out how to add photos to this clunky website, but if you let me have your email address or mobile phone number I can email or WhatsApp them to you.

Current mileage is 73,681.

Currently MOTd until 25th May 2021 but a fresh MOT will be commissioned. There is a small oil leak and this will be attended to as well. The car will come with with a full service history and paperwork.

Robin is looking for around £3,000 for the car. Please respond to this ad and provide an email address so that I can put you in touch with him. The car is located in central Brighton, East Sussex (BN1 3HD), a 10 minute walk from Brighton railway station.

Many thanks.
James
07941 103083

Return to “MR2s for Sale”