1995 Toyota MR2 Rev 3 GTS Turbo - price dropped to £5250

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

chrisbr68

1995 Toyota MR2 Rev 3 GTS Turbo - price dropped to £5250

Post by chrisbr68 »

£5250 ono

For sale is my beloved 1995 Rev 3 GTS Turbo. I have owned this car for over 11 years, previously bought from an IMOC owner at 64k miles. I have loved and cherished this car but the time has come for someone else to enjoy it, and for me to own something else before petrol cars are banned! I have hardly used it in the past few years, it was stored at my dads. Last year I was in two minds, to sell or track it. I had it overhauled mechanically so it could be tracked, but I never did it and now the time has come for me to move on.

Car has been maintained largely by myself with oil and filter every 3k. I don't have any history from before it was imported other than a couple of import docs. It has had the right mods done and no overstated body kit parts, it's a real head turner, and would out drag my dads Corvette. It is in fine mechanical condition, the body work is generally good but being totally transparent, it needs attention in a couple of areas and as such the price I feel is reflecting. It can be made into a really tidy example with a few jobs done– details in the advert. Car was imported to the UK in 2004.

It's a fast, fun car with 90's turbo fun which commands respect. It will run at 1.2 bar with this setup, but I generally run at 1.1 whenever it is used. It should be producing just over 300hp. The chargecooler is very effective, it feels rapid even in the recent heat. The turbo is slightly slower to boost than the original turbo but there is no concern over ceramic failures that the originals had. It's a strong engine and pulls hard to the red line with no drop off. It's a great looking car with the rims; drawing lots of waves and compliments when out and about. It is perfectly driveable with no mechanical issues.

I have tons of history, everything from my ownership including evidence of the oil changes. I am happy to answer any questions.
I am asking for £5250 but I am open to discussion pending on interest levels as I do want it gone. Do contact me if you are interested.

Spec:
92k Miles
MOT till August 2019
040 White
Clutch changed at 60k
2017 major service at Rogue including: all belts, fluids, battery, brakes, new charge pump, radiators, 4 new Goodyear Eagle F1's ~ £3.5k has done probably under 500 miles since
ST205 Chargecooler
CT20b hybrid turbo
Cloth interior in good condition no rips etc
Momo steering wheel
Blitz Turbo timer
Blitz DS Boost Controller with multiple settings
DVD Head unit with ipod and USB connections (speakers are shot and need replacing all round)
Greddy oil temp gauge (the sender in the sump needs replacing so effectively not working – this happens every few years due to the angle under the car)
Apexi intake kit
Blitz exhaust
Tein superstreet coilovers
TOMS Strut braces
A-tech wheels with Eagle F1's 215 front 235 rear
Braided hoses
TOMS short shift kit and gear knob
Stainless decat downpipe – cant remember the make but it's a decent one (I have the cat but it doesn't need it for the MOT)
Air con (needs a new condenser)
Cheap insurance as its now considered a classic 😊

Bad bits:
Someone decided to knock it in a carpark so there is a cut in the front bumper
There are stone chips and some loose laquer at the front of the car
The doors have some minor rust at the bottom (I had these plated about 9 years ago but its started to come back slowly)
The sills have minor surface rust
Goes without saying but its not a new car its 23 years old

It's a fun car to drive, it handles great and goes like stink, plus it does sound fantastic on boost. I will be sad to see her go.
£5250 ono
Chris
07463 183 936

chrisbr68

Re: 1995 Toyota MR2 Rev 3 GTS Turbo - price dropped to £5250

Post by chrisbr68 »

Deposit taken
chrisbr68

Post by chrisbr68 »

This was sold to Kaho!
mr2newbie

Post by mr2newbie »

chrisbr68 wrote:This was sold to Kaho!

Is Kaho a member on this forum, im trying too get in touch with him regarding the yellow mr2 that i sold him a while back. could someone please get him to contact me.
puku

Post by puku »

Hi.. I m here... :)
mr2newbie

Post by mr2newbie »

could you PM me ref pay pal payment.

Thanks
mr2newbie

Post by mr2newbie »

puku wrote:Hi.. I m here... :)

hi Kaho still no Pm regarding outstanding payment for the car you bought from me.
puku

Post by puku »

mr2newbie wrote:
puku wrote:Hi.. I m here... :)

hi Kaho still no Pm regarding outstanding payment for the car you bought from me.

eeh... i m not sure about this? i ve checked my paypal - its it was payed as i received the V5... please doublecheck your account...

i ve PMd you...
puku

Post by puku »

sorry - for Off Topic - it was sent on March 2017 :D please doublecheck...

Return to “MR2s for Sale”