Thinking of Selling...

Discussion and technical advice for 84-89 AW10 & AW11 MR2. 3A-LU, 4A-GE, 4A-GZE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Chunky Monkey

Thinking of Selling...

Post by Chunky Monkey »

Morning folks,

Not sure of this is better here or in sales.

I'm mulling over selling all my stash but have no idea what anything's worth, to sell them as a single lot or break it up into 4.

So what I have is;
A Red T Bar N/A, complete in need of full restoration
A White T Bar Supercharged, engine split, mostly complete, in need of full restoration
Effectively a full car broken down into boxes (was a White n/a T-bar)
Various 'rare' parts inc Spot Lights, Auto Light Module, Power Fold Mirrors, Boot Mat (mouse has nibbled) Flare & Panel, Short Shifter

Both cars have been sat in the garden uncovered for years, but are cleaned regularly.

I'm gutted but I need to be real and understand I'm not going to be able to restore them (my intention was to make one concourse Supercharged) so would want them to go to a good home.

So what do we think they are worth - roughly - I'll also listen to offers but I really want to get rid of everything as one or two lots. (and want a go in the 'charged when its done :lol:)

Thanks
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Re: Thinking of Selling...

Post by wilkie senior »

Hi sorry

to sell on the forum you need to put your membership up to premium

Regards
That's a negative, Jim. I do not have the measles.
Hail Cosmos Eagle Rev 5, 1998 -
RIP White Eagle Rev 1, 1991 - 2016
jimi

Re: Thinking of Selling...

Post by jimi »

I'd do it individually (don't sell them to any Welsh breakers)
The "rare" parts are worth a lot these days, for example http://www.mr2mk1club.com/showthread.ph ... -bars-rack
If you do decide to sell it would be worth putting ads on the MK1 Club and the OC https://www.mr2oc.co.uk/classifieds.html (classifieds ads are free) as well as here

Return to “MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC”