Revision 6 headlights

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

juliankv73

Revision 6 headlights

Post by juliankv73 »

Hi

Just to let any owners of Rogue Headlights, needing spares like hella lamps, hella lamp adjusters or headlamp shrouds or housings - Rogue still sell parts for their Rogue Products!

Called Patrick @ Rogue and they sell their Revision 6 headlamp kit and all spares for all their Revision6 products!

So we can still buy Complete Revision 6 headlamps complete, or just buy spare parts! \:D/
BillyDS

Re: Revision 6 headlights

Post by BillyDS »

A friend of mine might need revision 6 headlights, hope they are still available.
HighwayStar

Post by HighwayStar »

I just recently bought new casings and several of the adjuster bars and various new fixings for my old set which were in a right old state when I took them off the old car and looked underneath the plastic shrouds.

All refreshed (and not only powder coated from the factory but also with the extra protection of several coasts of Hammerite) I just fitted them to the new car last week.

Look better and enable me to see an awful lot better when driving at night. New pics of them on the new car in my garage.
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Post by wilkie senior »

ill try again then for spares, not had any success to date
That's a negative, Jim. I do not have the measles.
Hail Cosmos Eagle Rev 5, 1998 -
RIP White Eagle Rev 1, 1991 - 2016
HighwayStar

Post by HighwayStar »

I think I had to wait a week or two for all the bits I needed to be in stock but otherwise I had no issues.

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”