NFS Pro street

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Bambam22586

NFS Pro street

Post by Bambam22586 »

waited outside gamestation for it to open this morning came straight home and started playing its great once you get into it anyone else got it yet?
CosmosblueMR2

Re: NFS Pro street

Post by CosmosblueMR2 »

some of us work :eye:

or spend all day on imoc of course :whistle:
Car now Sold :cry: damn 5th Lumber Disc !
Bender Unit

Post by Bender Unit »

Always wondered who the fools were who waited outside a shop for it to open just to buy a new game ... now I know. :mrgreen:

Looks proper tosh to me!
C50

Post by C50 »

Is 'tosh' good or bad? :?
Spittinflames

Post by Spittinflames »

Had it a while...... Personally think its a load of crap, but i am more into my simulations.

It got a 6.5 on gamespot
http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/driving/needf ... index.html
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

i got it the other day also because i liked the last few. but they ruined it now due to the fact the took it off the streets which is what made nfs fun and different....
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

I liked Carbon. Played the demo for this and it was crap :(
Bambam22586

Post by Bambam22586 »

it started out dodgey but once you get into it its not to bad no where near as good as nfs most wanted
SamUK

Post by SamUK »

i seem to be one of the only people who liked the demo.

im banned from buying games till my b-day tho so i wont have it for another 2 weeks.
blue2

Post by blue2 »

I got pro street today and its not bad. The physics arent bad at all and it is almost as good as a sim racing game. The main problem is the career mode, its too bloody easy but Im not that far into it yet.
nakamura

Post by nakamura »

NFS died when underground came out. Was a great series before then but as usual EA go all comercial and thier games never get better.
Spittinflames

Post by Spittinflames »

blue2 wrote:I got pro street today and its not bad. The physics arent bad at all and it is almost as good as a sim racing game. The main problem is the career mode, its too bloody easy but Im not that far into it yet.

The physics arent too bad at all :shock: :shock: Tell me your having a laugh mate.... Either that or some people are easily pleased
blue2

Post by blue2 »

Im used to playing sim racing games with all the aids turned off like gtr, gtr2 nascar 2003 etc etc. Previous nfs games are all sh!te I agree, but I was suprised by this one. It isnt bad at all, but Im driving low end cars at the moment. I have a Subaru and a 350z and they handle as one would expect them too. Cant say I like the nos input though, its a bit too extreme.
Are you playing this game on king mode with all aids off?
I'm not easily pleased either, far from it. I'm using f1 championship as a drinks coaster right now! I'm suprised you're saying its crap as you play gtr2 as well I think. Do you have this game on ps3? I cant comment on other versions as I haven't played them and they may well be crapper than the ps3 version. :?
Bambam22586

Post by Bambam22586 »

i think the other nfs games are better than this one its still a goods game though nfs most wanted all the way!
blue2

Post by blue2 »

A really good driving game is test drive unlimited but I think its only on pc and 360. I have it on the pc and its fantastic.
I saw a vid yesterday for the new burnout game which looks good, 50 or so days to release.
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

Spittinflames wrote:
blue2 wrote:I got pro street today and its not bad. The physics arent bad at all and it is almost as good as a sim racing game. The main problem is the career mode, its too bloody easy but Im not that far into it yet.

The physics arent too bad at all :shock: :shock: Tell me your having a laugh mate.... Either that or some people are easily pleased

Agree. Played the demo.. way too arcadey. I heard it was supposed to have realistic physics. Well maybe they are compared to juiced2, but really they are prettty lacking in realism. Deleted that one pretty quickly. Was way too easy too. I only tried the 'drift king' setting and easily won first time.
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:
blue2

Post by blue2 »

Thats my only problem with it, its too easy. Surprised at all the comments about the bad physics. I was playing DiRT last night on the pc and gtr, then went on the ps3 and put nfs on and theres not much in it really physics wise (preparing to be shot down).
SamUK

Post by SamUK »

is the actual game easy?

i figured they made the demo easy so as not to put people off who were pap drivers?
Andy-Runner

Post by Andy-Runner »

I bought it the other day and only managed to put a few hours into it last night....

I'm not sure tbh i reckon when ive completed it it'll be trade in tackle at GamesStation etc..

Still prefer the 1st NFS underground!

Andy

Return to “Games Consoles”