toyota - slough (shamed)

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

benji

toyota - slough (shamed)

Post by benji »

very poor service. ordered some parts a couple of weeks ago. told they would be with me by saturday. ok i thought but i was unable to pick up so the parts guy told me they would post them to me should be with me in a couple of days - they sent them out on the monday. friday came and still no package so phoned them up and they said that because they stamp them it could take 7-10 days, bloody annoying as i could have picked them up on the fri/sat. low and behold i get home wed to discover a note from royal mail saying that i have to pay postage (no stamp) and go and collect from their sorting office, at this point i am now getting really **** off as toyota is only a couple of minutes from my house, sorting office is about 30 min round trip. phone them up on thursday to tell them this and get no apology what so ever. got the missus to pick the item up for me on the thursday and when she gets home i discover they have sent me the wrong parts. :Censored:

going to go after work for a full refund and give them :censored:. plus i managed to order the correct parts at a fraction of the cost.

stear well clear of these jokers!

Return to “Trader Feedback”