norwich meet 03/ 04 05

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

westham2306

norwich meet 03/ 04 05

Post by westham2306 »

hello peeps, ok norwich meet and run. great yarmouth cruise opens at 11.00 am so i suggest we meet at 10.00 on sunday 3rd april at hall rd . leave by 10.30 for g.y . looks like being a god day . jim :D
Hutch

Re: norwich meet 03/ 04 05

Post by Hutch »

not sure if i'll make it to hall rd but i will be in yarmouth till late
jasonh

Post by jasonh »

sounds good to me hope its sunny this time :lol: :lol: :lol:
Matt

Post by Matt »

Yep, me too! Cant get myself a day pass so the Girlfriend is coming along, I told her she will have to wear some hot pants with a bikini top as this is Standard dress code for Norwich meet females!! :D

I dont think she ever looks at what I post on here......
:-$ :-$ :-$
westham2306

Post by westham2306 »

Matt wrote:Yep, me too! Cant get myself a day pass so the Girlfriend is coming along, I told her she will have to wear some hot pants with a bikini top as this is Standard dress code for Norwich meet females!! :D

I dont think she ever looks at what I post on here......
:-$ :-$ :-$
:D :D :D you hope not
sapphire

Post by sapphire »

I'm new to the club and i'm going to Yarmouth, not sure if I'll make it to Hall road though, even though I live about 2 minutes away from it!

Think I might leave the hotpants and bikini top for a later date - well, at least until we're on first name terms!
chriminator100

Post by chriminator100 »

gd gd folks looks like were all set...ill bring some more graphics this time in charcoal as well..is there anyone entering in a competition except for saph?
Hutch

Post by Hutch »

thinkin about it
depends if the clutch is all sorted as its booked in for thursday [-o<
westham2306

Post by westham2306 »

looks like a few people then, hello if you are reading this and you got my note off your windscreen at tescos . you were parked next to my red mr 2 .
chuffy100

Post by chuffy100 »

Westham.

If you could give us a lift mate that would be ideal. I'll work my way to hall road for ten, but if you could give me a ride.
James
Might get a lift back with you if thats cool as I'm not sure what time I'm gonna stay till.

Don't wanna bring back too many memories.

Sold my car officially yesterday.
£4k...............bargain.
tommymr2mk1

Post by tommymr2mk1 »

hi everyone
just joined the imoc and was wondering if my temporarily rusty mk1
was welcome for the cruise to gt yarmouth next week.
seen alot of mr2s about norwich and it would be good to put names and faces to cars if you know what i mean! :D
westham2306

Post by westham2306 »

tommymr2mk1 wrote:hi everyone
just joined the imoc and was wondering if my temporarily rusty mk1
was welcome for the cruise to gt yarmouth next week.
seen alot of mr2s about norwich and it would be good to put names and faces to cars if you know what i mean! :D
:D oh yes m8, ANY MR2 WELCOME !!!!!!! you and your car just turn up :lol: dont matter what it looks like, its an mr2. pm me if you worried??? james :mrgreen:
westham2306

Post by westham2306 »

:D p.s see chriminator and get yourself a sticker for yer car :D :D :D :D !!
tommymr2mk1

Post by tommymr2mk1 »

nice one
see you all there
chriminator100

Post by chriminator100 »

hehe..i should be ready for sunday..tuning begins tomorrow.. hopefully ill get it all sorted with the full diagnostics.. ive been informed that the cruise is less of a chav magnet than i thought.. including things like rx7 groups and a 400bhp vaxhaull astra van..hahahaha
chriminator100

Post by chriminator100 »

rr diagnostics results through.thanks chuffy mate for advice at last meet..diagnostics did show faulty ignition system..ht leads n rotor arm hopefully coming thursday..i cant beleive a car can lose 30bhp just through partial faliure of a cable as what was shown.hopefully up and running by sunday anyways :?
chuffy100

Post by chuffy100 »

No probs mate. i knew something can't have been right. I reckon a standard MR2 turbo should be kicking out around 230bhp. the leads are always the first things to look at. when you kick out alot of power yu need some decent leads andplugs to take it. My rotar arm needed changing too as two of the rotar arms were completely worn away.

Hope these will be ready for sunday mate. Also, yo need to promise me yo will get a down pipe, yo will never look back i promise you.
chriminator100

Post by chriminator100 »

woohoo..all up and running. shes so much more responsive now... cant wait till sunday now!.. ill bring the laptop jim, so if you could bring a cd with some dragon graphics on it, well have a go at checking em out with an outline of the car. Shall we tally up the cars again..and work out how many spare seats we got?
chuffy100

Post by chuffy100 »

NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: [-o< ](*,) ](*,)

Guys
I cannot make Sunday anymore. I have a thrilling birthday meal to attend now. #-o

Am well gutted!!!!!
Chris
Glad the car is working well now mate............................DONT FORGET THE DOWNPIPE BOYO. You'll kick ar*e then mate!!!!!!!!!
WestHam
I've still got you're DVD mate. When's best to give it back to ya? I've had no offers on Ebay for it yet so thought I should give it back! :^o
westham2306

Post by westham2306 »

birthday meal ???? :D :D just send em a card, " happy birthday :lol: " love chuffy p.s gone to cruize :D xx[/quote]

Return to “Past Events”