Editing posts

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

craig

Editing posts

Post by craig »

If I type a post, then want to edit it, once you click submit it thinks you are posting a new message and won't let ya edit it for about 10 seconds?

:?:
poyntesm

Re: Editing posts

Post by poyntesm »

RedMR² wrote:If I type a post, then want to edit it, once you click submit it thinks you are posting a new message and won't let ya edit it for about 10 seconds?

Yeah...had that myself....looked at the code to get rid of it and it was buried deep inside other code...left it be cause was just too messy to change.
craig

Post by craig »

poyntesm wrote:
RedMR² wrote:If I type a post, then want to edit it, once you click submit it thinks you are posting a new message and won't let ya edit it for about 10 seconds?

Yeah...had that myself....looked at the code to get rid of it and it was buried deep inside other code...left it be cause was just too messy to change.

Ok mate, just wondered.

Cheers,

Craig :wink:
poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

Craig,

Just so you know..this should now be fixed. I have reduce the time to 5 seconds...from 15 so that should fix it.

Regards
Esmond
craig

Post by craig »

poyntesm wrote:Craig,

Just so you know..this should now be fixed. I have reduce the time to 5 seconds...from 15 so that should fix it.

Regards
Esmond

Cheers matey! Nice work :D
poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

Locking since this is now completed

Return to “Club News and Announcements”