track day cost of entry

Posts about trackdays and motorsport.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

ancient mariner

track day cost of entry

Post by ancient mariner »

good afternoon folks,can anyone tell me how much it costs for spectators,for next sundays trackday at anglesey?what time does it start?wherabout is the track situated?and finaly anyone from stoke or theirabout driving down on sunday?thanks.paul. :roll:
aaronjb

Re: track day cost of entry

Post by aaronjb »

Spectators are free..

Sadly that's the only bit I can answer :)
ancient mariner

trackday

thanks,sad part is the good lady was paying,iv'e shelled out for two nights in a hotel. :cry:
MartG

Post by MartG »

Circuit details and times are listed on www.bookatrack.com
paul port

Post by paul port »

Bookatrack has always been:

Free Spectators,
Free Passengers,
Free Second Driver.

Track Starts ~ 9am

Everyone (Drivers, Passengers) need to attend a safety briefing, and obtain a wristband.

Hope you enjoy it!!

Paul
Goto10

Post by Goto10 »

http://www.angleseycircuit.com/howtofindus.htm

Anglesey Circuit
The Estate Office
Bodorgan
Anglesey
LL62 5LP
Goto10

Re: trackday

Post by Goto10 »

ancient mariner wrote:thanks,sad part is the good lady was paying,iv'e shelled out for two nights in a hotel. :cry:

Still places left if you fancy tracking your car :)
http://bookatrack.com/-pE

There's a party on Sat night you might both want to come along to, admission is a tenner a head - http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=24266
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

paul port wrote:Bookatrack has always been:

Free Spectators,
Free Passengers,
Free Second Driver.

Track Starts ~ 9am

Everyone (Drivers, Passengers) need to attend a safety briefing, and obtain a wristband.

Hope you enjoy it!!

Paul

Cheers for posting that Paul.

I should point out though that its only drivers than need attend the safety briefing. Passengers, like drivers have to sign on (this is of course free) and obtain a wristband.

though i think most people will be around, the IMOC day is actually the saturday so why not come then if you can make it?

cheers, Lauren /BookaTrack Staff
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:
ancient mariner

track day

hi all,thanks for your replies,this is one time when ignorance is not bliss.we would have liked to have come on saturday but my wife will be at work,so it looks like an early start on sunday morning,i have managed to get a good deal on two nights at a hotel in bala,so we will be staying their sunday and monday night,and hopefully enjoying driving around snowdonia for a couple of days.as for putting the car round the track,at the moment, one of us isn't quite up for it.(trying to deceide whether its me or the car)perhaps another time! :oops:
Goto10

Post by Goto10 »

The "official" IMOC day is on the Saturday, there won't be that many MR2s tracking on the Sunday, just a lot of blood shot eyes and headaches on the Sunday in the pits ;)
ancient mariner

trackday

[-X "Looking forward to seeing those bloodshot eyes" no seriously if theirs only a couple of mr2s thats o.k like i said its impossible to get on the saturday,and its a couple of days break which at this time of the year is welcome.
BenF
Premium Member

Post by BenF »

I'll be there on Sunday, but sharing the Mk1 with Sarah - the Roadster will only be on the track on Saturday.

Don't forget to bring a helmet along if you fancy getting a passenger ride - ask folks you see around, there should be no problem.

Bala is a great place to stay - I've detoured via Bala back to the A5 from Anglesey, but watch out for the police on the roads there.

You'd be doing well to break the speed limit on most of the roads as they're so twisty - on roads around there I saw police semi-hidden in gaps in stone walls and hedges, but that was a weekend with a lot of Bikers around.
ancient mariner

trackday

morning all,thanks for the warning ben.i managed to get a great deal off ebay £41 for two nights b&b at a 4* hotel in bala for me and the mrs,should be £110 a night. :D

Return to “Motorsport and Trackdays”