Where can I buy a HKS SSQV BOV?

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Rowland

Where can I buy a HKS SSQV BOV?

Post by Rowland »

Hi folks,

Question as above really. Where can I source one in the UK?
I know several people on the forum have them and wondered where I can get one from in the next few weeks?
My HKS Super BOV is broken beyond repair and I'm needing a replacement HKS SSQV BOV PDQ.
Far too many abbreviations there methinks :wink:
Any help much appreciated!

Rowland
94 rev3 GT Turbo
DannyW

Re: Where can I buy a HKS SSQV BOV?

Post by DannyW »

can't Mr Mortell source one for you mate? if not then i know a couple of suppliers you can use.
Rowland

Post by Rowland »

DannyW wrote:can't Mr Mortell source one for you mate? if not then i know a couple of suppliers you can use.

Possibly, I'll give him a call hopefully tomorrow - he's a busy man you know! :wink:
DannyW

Post by DannyW »

haha, ok mate. let me know the price he gives you. because ive just had one delivered to my door for 190quid, although it was sent with the wrong adapter so i'm in the process of getting it swapped at the minute. i also know another guy who can get them for 200quid delivered.

let me know how you get on.

Cheers!
DannyW
Goto10

Post by Goto10 »

Where from please? I'm planning on swapping my bov for the SSQV too.

DannyW wrote:haha, ok mate. let me know the price he gives you. because ive just had one delivered to my door for 190quid, although it was sent with the wrong adapter so i'm in the process of getting it swapped at the minute. i also know another guy who can get them for 200quid delivered.

let me know how you get on.

Cheers!
DannyW
DannyW

Post by DannyW »

the best one to try would be an ebay seller called jdm-inxs, search for him on ebay then email him. last time i asked he could supply a kit for £200 delivered. give him a go and let me know how you get on.

Cheers!
DannyW

Return to “Modifications”