4AGE - silicone coolant hoses

Forum For IMOC Group Buys

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Bender Unit

4AGE - silicone coolant hoses

Post by Bender Unit »

I am looking to have a set of 4AGE silicone coolant hoses made so is anyone interested in going in on a GB??

Quality is top notch with the company I use and they regularly supply race and rally teams.

Various colors are available.

I can supply the tooling but as there are many 4AGE’s kicking around some one might have it all spare and happy to donate?

The person who donates the hoses will get a cheaper price on a kit as your helping to expand the range of products the company can offer.

Cheers

James
firstmk1

Re: 4AGE - silicone coolant hoses

Post by firstmk1 »

I may be interested depending on price.

Ian
j0nathan

Post by j0nathan »

I would be interested in a full set of hoses. The old ones are 19 years young now and and are probably not the best condition internally. It might be worth asking on the MK1 list as well since you might get more response - if that's allowed that is?

Jon
Damen

Post by Damen »

Did anything ever come of this?
I have my car in the garage 'resting' at the moment so could be a good time to swap these over?
mong

Post by mong »

just thought id revive this????????

anything happen??????

tony
Speedy

Post by Speedy »

I don't think anything did, no.

I know that a certain mk1 club member was looking at producing a GB on a set, and I also know a manufacturer down the road from me, who produces for high performance automotive applications.

I'll prod them and see what they think?
Bender Unit

Post by Bender Unit »

Sorry guys I put all these GB's on the back burner as frankly the last 6 months have been mental for me. Family death, new job, new car, and now a new house.

Once I am in the house and settled I will kick this back into gear. What I will likley do is order a few kits off my own back and then flog them to cut out the waiting around to get x people on board.

Pretty confident I can still do it at the same low price like I have managed with the other kits.

Do any of you guys have a snap of what Samco include in their SW20 kit just so I can cover all the nessesary hoses, and maybe a few more?

Cheers

James
jrleech

Post by jrleech »

Front radiator hoses would be good.... silly money from Toyota so an alternative would be very good.

I'd be up for a full set..

Cheers,
Jon

Return to “Group Buys - MR2 related”