york area alarm fitters?

Posts about stereos, speakers, sat nav etc and posts about car alarms or car security.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

nbear69

york area alarm fitters?

Post by nbear69 »

Does anyone know a reputable alarm installation company in the York area. Had one fitted it was xxxx and never worked, having it taken out today, so need to find somewhere else
blutak

Re: york area alarm fitters?

Post by blutak »

Try:

Mo-Tec
Unit 31
Hospital Fields Ind. Est.
Fulford Road
York
YO10 4DZ

01904 659407

http://clients.thisisyork.co.uk/motec/

(Opposite the Barrack/Police Station, down past the old Shepherds Building)
nbear69

Post by nbear69 »

have you had one fitted from there.

Actually went there before got this one fitted but it looked like it had shut down!
blutak

Post by blutak »

It depends what time/day you went round. Last contact I had with them was just befor christmas.

I've personally not had an alarm fitted there but my car get's mot'd there - good spot really.

Last time I was in there they had a couple of bikes in for alarms to be fitted, IIRC one of the Skylines floating around York had its alarm fitted there with no probs.
nbear69

Post by nbear69 »

well it was november when i went to look so they must just have been closed that day.

cheers
joncus

Post by joncus »

I Had a Sigma SG30 (i think thats the model number) alarm and imob fitted at Dave Wilson Car audio in Bridlington, it was £349 and he did a spot on job, He can do it in a day and obviously has done an Mr2 before, its an insurance approved cat1, hope this helps...

Return to “ICE and Security”