Free stuff

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

luke2152

Free stuff

Post by luke2152 »

I don't have special access to the for sale forums but this is free stuff so if the moderators want to remove - well you're just seeing off anyone that could gain from it.

I've aquired a few spares from my engine build project and I'm moving next weekend so need to get rid of a few bits. Parts are free. If you want them posted I expect some beer money for the effort.

1x gen2 3sge cylinder head. Good condition needs a clean up. Cams removed but present. Valves not removed. Complete I think.

Manifolds for 3sge head above - inlet, plenum and tvis sections.

Pistons and rods from 3sge motor. Lots of carbon and I wouldn't reuse them but they are in ok condition and if you really need them...

1x gen2 3sgte head. Water jackets are a bit eroded - perhaps been run with just water for coolant. Repairable but not really economical to do so. Be good as a practice head for porting etc. All valves removed.

A few other bits from these engines. Oil pump. Water pump. Let me know what you need. I probably won't have it but you never know. All getting weighed in as scrap this time next week which will make me sad.

Um and I have an engine crane going cheap and 8 pairs of used trackdays tyres for the bikers among you (cheap but no free).

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”