www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Toyota Super Sound System reduced

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale -> Mk2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdmmr2

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:43 pm    Post subject: Toyota Super Sound System reduced Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi

I have the super sound system in my 90 Gen 1 g limited.
The whole system -

Tweeters
Front Door speakers
Rear speakers
1 Rear passenger subwoofer
Amps that go with this all
Head unit if you want it

The equipment is fitted in car , haven't properly tested but no reason why it shouldn't work.

I am looking for £70ono
It does need taking out - buyer to do this as I don't want to break anything

Based in Essex

Last edited by jdmmr2 on Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
jdmmr2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reduced Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

50 or nearest offer
ringslayer

Feedback Score: 4

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:52 am    Post subject: live surround Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

pm sent[/b]
shinny

Feedback Score: 29

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: Toyota Super Sound System reduced Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

jdmmr2 wrote:
The equipment is fitted in car , haven't properly tested but no reason why it shouldn't work.

Are you kidding? The speakers are 29 years old, so it's reasonably likely one or more cones have perished...
jdmmr2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Toyota Super Sound System reduced Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Are you kidding? The speakers are 29 years old, so it's reasonably likely one or more cones have perished...[/quote]

Not kidding just assuming
ringslayer

Feedback Score: 4

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

did you get my message? there seems to be a pm problem
Xavier R3V

Feedback Score: 1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Which head unit/s do you have? Got a pic?
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale -> Mk2 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: