www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
[Mk2] [Turbo] Link G3 plus info

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo -> Modifications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 18

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:13 pm    Post subject: [Mk2] [Turbo] Link G3 plus info Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Looking for info regarding the map sensor. Been trawling the net and struggling to find what I need. Some folk saying you can’t run an external one and some folk saying there is an internal 2.5bar one which is apparently upgradeable to a 7bar one. Everything I’ve read so far is rather conflicting.

www.straitupstudios.co.uk
Odin_S
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Ask on Link forums mate, they are usually very good help
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Odin_S wrote:
Ask on Link forums mate, they are usually very good help

Aye had a wee look. Just bought an external one anyway so shouldn’t matter now [Smile]
Odin_S
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I use a 4 bar external with my Link G4 (Gen 1) working with no issues for 3 years.

What other inputs are you going to be using? water injection boost control?
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Odin_S wrote:
I use a 4 bar external with my Link G4 (Gen 1) working with no issues for 3 years.

What other inputs are you going to be using? water injection boost control?

yeah i just grabbed a 4 bar one as well. Not sure yet mate. In all honesty I just want to get the car running just now. I'll be using a CT20 for the time being then i'll think about upgrading next year. Just be using my wee EBC for now and deffo no water injection at them moment! I may utilize launch control though [Very Happy]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo -> Modifications All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: