www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Duderstadt 2018 de Zomeredition

View previous topic :: View next topic  
erikmr

Feedback Score: 0

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:36 am    Post subject: Duderstadt 2018 de Zomeredition
Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:00 am
Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

[Cool] the Dutch have taken over [Mr. Green]

this year 10 til 12 august

there is no camping but i can put you up in a Hotel ( just like us )

87 euro,s pp incl 2 breakfast and 2 dinner ( drinks are not incl )

for those who like to come

tell it in this topic [Smile] [Smile]

greetings Erik
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 40

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi Erik....I need to come back to Dude Town! Maybe this year...... [thumleft]
erikmr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

[Cool] You should do that Scott [Very Happy]

there will be germans also [Smile][Smile][Smile]

i have 24 rooms in one hotel
and 6 in a hotel 1 km away as a option

so you can join us [Smile]
Lauren
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Ooh, thanks, Erik for the message. It's certainly possible and I may be able to get some GT86's. Hotels are better than camping I think. [Smile]

Have already posted it up on the GT86 BRZ DC:

http://www.gt86.org.uk/forums/topic/5967-duderstadt-2018-10-12th-august/

I have to say if we go again this time, there is no way I'm doing the drive from Calais to Duderstadt in one day. 13 hours it took! [Surprised]

So a stop over in Gent which I know John is a huge fan of or somewhere similar is a must I think on the way and probably on the way back!
2013 GT86 Injen Induction. Volks Racing TE37s & TRD Aero Fins, Mega sounds. TEIN Street Flex 5/6kg, TEIN EDFC Active Pro. Tuning Developments Remap 4-1 Manifold, TD resonated exhaust, decat/overpipe, AP Racing 4 Pot front brakes. [lover]
aussieGT

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

And here was me thinking that 'duderstadt' was some made up word meaning something about hanging out with the dudes checking out cars.

GT86's - so passe', MR2's have the heart!
Lauren
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

aussieGT wrote:
And here was me thinking that 'duderstadt' was some made up word meaning something about hanging out with the dudes checking out cars.

Doh!

It's like JAE, we team up with both clubs as it helps numbers. MR2s are getting less and less. It makes sense.
aussieGT

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Lauren wrote:
aussieGT wrote:

Doh!

It's like JAE, we team up with both clubs as it helps numbers. MR2s are getting less and less. It makes sense.

Doh doh!

I'm quite happy to sing the praises of the car that this forum is about over that 'new' toyota. There may be less mr2's on the road but theres some very nice ones around.

86's? pfft. (i'd probably have one if I had the budget for it - but I don't so i'll just have a whinge instead. ((that and you always take the bait))
Lauren
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Why not come to dudetown, if I manage to get a few GT's there, you can whinge a bit more. [tongue]
erikmr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

[Cool] so is there any Intrest this year ?
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 40

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

erikmr wrote:
[Cool] so is there any Intrest this year ?

I cant make it this year...I come back from holiday in the Canary islands that week. Maybe next year.....
Lauren
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I can't make it this year. So sorry Erik. I am already away on holiday that week.
erikmr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

[Cool] bonne vacance Lauren en Mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: