Cheap modified Fiesta Zetec-s. fun runaround!! £500

General items for sale - non MR2 stuff. Caveat Emptor! (Premium Members Only). Topics older than 90 days will be removed.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

pistol pete

Cheap modified Fiesta Zetec-s. fun runaround!! £500

Post by pistol pete »

copied my ebay advert

Ford Fiesta Zetec-s
Brilliant little car, done over 1000 miles in it last weekend without missing a beat
I owned this car 9 years ago for about a year. then sold it to a friend. I bought it back end of last year to use as a fun car. which I have done, It has been great but now would like to get a RX8, so this has to go.

When I got it the MOT had run out and it had a fuel leak. I like to do things properly so it had a new fuel tank , no longer leaks fuel. Also it had some rust in the rear inner arch and suspension mounting points (all of them do)
So this was all cut out and replaced properly. (not by me, put in a garage). all was waxoiled. Happy to put it up on a ramp for you to inspect
It then had its MOT and passed no problem with no advisories

That was in February.
Since then I have been having lots of fun and tinkering with the car.
It has got a nice new set of Prada Spec 2 tyres
The clutch was original and a bit weak so i fitted a new one. so no clutch issues
Full service including new leads and spark plugs
Also new Pagid Front discs and pads matched with braided brake line and 5.1 brake fluid.
found one of the rear brake nipples had seized so it has a new slave cylinder on the passenger side to.
Its also go a new Spal type fan on the radiator which works perfectly and more powerful than the standard.
Set of Focus RS bonnet vents fitted, what looks like a "Wet mark" on the bonnet is just where i had washed the car that is all
The fiesta handled well but its now made better by a set of coilovers and OMP front under brace also it has a rear brace, These ride very very well on the road and not too hard like some are, not set too low i have never had it ground out, its only slight less than stock, although you can make it a lot lower if that is your thing (i'm to old for all that)

I was luck the car already came with a cat back piper exhaust and a lovely gold induction kit(but it sounds good)
the exhaust is not loud and doesn't drone but does sound brilliant.

It does have 140K miles on it, but it really doesn't drive like it. It uses a small amount of oil, it really is nothing more than you would expect but i like to tell everything. This car would be brilliant with a 1.7 puma engine.
Exterior one of the arches is pretty good, the other has bubbling as with most of these shape fiestas
It has some scratches and a dink in the rear just above the bumper, and some rust at bottom of drivers door and lastly one of the fogs has a stone hole in it
Interior typical wear on the red steering wheel, the radio needs to be coded but it will come with adapters to fit your own stereo. Top of the drivers door card started to come away and is being held in place by a screw, the fuel gauge only shows 3/4 when full guessing this happened when tank was changed, does not cause an issue..
Hasn't really got any paperwork other than the V5 and MOT. I was told by previous owner the cambelt was done at 80k, have no proof sorry.

It sounds bad it sounds worse than it is, but it really isn't I would rather just tell you as it is so you know the car before you see it
none of these things really bothered me as it is such a hoot to drive it doesn't matter too much.

Come have a look and I guarantee you will love the little reliable car. the black does clean up nice. If it stops raining i'll give it a polish

So to recap
Prada Spec 2 tyres
Braided brake lines
New discs and pads
New clutch
Coilovers ST by KW Suspension Kit (Coilover) (ST X) from here :-
http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Ford_ ... 508&001280
Induction
Spal Fan
Pipe exhaust
Strut bracing

Pick up in Kent, TN29
Call me on 07972763529

I can send though any extra pictures.. this is a cheap car with these mods and drives this well and no rust underneath!! try find another
You are bidding to buy not to win and then kick the tyres.. feel free to come view before bidding

Draven

Re: Cheap modified Fiesta Zetec-s. fun runaround!! £500

Post by Draven »

you don't provide a link to the ebay advert?

or a price.
Draven

Re: Cheap modified Fiesta Zetec-s. fun runaround!! £500

Post by Draven »

scratch that, price in the title.

Return to “General For Sale”