None

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

as8133

None

Post by as8133 »

None
Last edited by as8133 on Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gullzter

Re: None

Post by Gullzter »

That's a lot of car for the money especially being a rev5!
GLWTS :thumleft:
CROOKY1811

Post by CROOKY1811 »

Nice car and nice house mate,hope the sale goes well.
chasmundo

Post by chasmundo »

Love those alloys & Car looks amazing!!
GLWS
androo007

Post by androo007 »

Oh my. This won't be around for long.

Even I'm tempted to bang out some bucks....
Tackleberry75

Post by Tackleberry75 »

Whats the suspension and brake set up ?? . Looks great . Pm your number maybe have a chat about a sale .
Rev5GT

Post by Rev5GT »

Lovely example. I actually imported the car from Japan. Had lots of PP goodies on it that I wasnt aware of when purchased.

Good to see its still on the road - almost tempoted to buy it back :)
mr2nut123

Post by mr2nut123 »

androo007 wrote:Oh my. This won't be around for long.

Even I'm tempted to bang out some bucks....

Tis a lovely example! Underpriced also, Rev3/Rev4s are creeping up to around that price these days.
androo007

Post by androo007 »

IF it's been looked after..... it's worth £8,500k+ judging by what i've seen recently. Prices are shooting sky high.

however for that i'd expect that engine bay to be freshened up with some new filters on the breather hoses and some love put into it :wink: :lol:
mr2nut123

Post by mr2nut123 »

androo007 wrote:IF it's been looked after..... it's worth £8,500k+ judging by what i've seen recently. Prices are shooting sky high.

however for that i'd expect that engine bay to be freshened up with some new filters on the breather hoses and some love put into it :wink: :lol:

Agreed. :thumleft: it's about time these cars obtained their real value, finally!
Brizain

Post by Brizain »

Hi, I have tried to pm to ask to view this car. My messages are in my outbox on here, does this mean they haven't sent yet?
Would be keen to view this as soon as possible. I could do this afternoon (Saturday 25th) if convenient?
craig

Post by craig »

Outbox = not read.
adamshaw

Post by adamshaw »

this was mine before jimGTS - intesrested in buying back

pm sent
Rev5GT

Post by Rev5GT »

adamshaw wrote:this was mine before jimGTS - intesrested in buying back

pm sent

Looked soooooo much better with the BBS LMs at that time aswell.
steven63

Post by steven63 »

Whats the B.H.P
as8133

Post by as8133 »

Hi everyone, loads of interest, sorry i havent got back in touch via PM, baby and business means everything else gets left behind.

The only fair thing to do is get offer people the chance to buy on first come first served basis. I would like to see the car stay in IMOC.

Firstly, i want to describe a bit more about the car and what its had done and the few niggles it has left:

In my ownership it has had the following:

Partial rewire - there were any number or add on bits and left over japanese trackers and various parts spliced into the loom, that i has the hwole under dash professionally tidied up (took three days). Now its very safe and everything is wired in as it should be, including the rear fog light taken into the rear light clusters.

However, the map in the POwer FC was lost in the process. Wat this means is that its now running around 340bhp (estimated) and not the full 403bhp it was previously mapped to.

its had the wheels replaced, as it came to me with badly sprayed Enkei wheels on. The ones arent on the car arent to everyones taste but i love them, and have been trying to find a car to put them on for almost a decade. The tyres are £600 worth of continental rubber with just 200 miles on.

The brakes also only have 200 miles on, they are standard discs with uprated pads

The brake lines are now fully braided versions of the standard lines
as8133

Post by as8133 »

ill pm back my nnumber to everyone who has messaged me now.
Dale_V

Post by Dale_V »

might be worth speaking with the mapper, they usually keep hold of the maps

or a previous owner might have downloaded/saved it :thumleft:
as8133

Post by as8133 »

it has also had the chargecooler pump replaced with a purposely designed one and the system properly bled. Now temperatures sit below 30oC even when your booting it.

the car has no stereo in it or speakers they were taken out by one of the former keepers. I havent replaced it cause even with the new HKS on there i doubt you would be able to hear it.

I have fully machine polished the car (i know what im doing) and despite the fact it is more than two decades old its come up really well. Has some slight mottling to the roof as its had tree sap stand on it for some time. And there is a scratch to the rear bumper and a slight dink to the OSF wing, other than that she scrubs up well.
as8133

Post by as8133 »

The previous map was done by Ryan at 2 Bar Tuning, and i spoke to him a year ago or so. 2Bar is now closed and he work freelance in Dubai. He said he may be able to help but that was then and i havent tried since. Its possible he is still contactable - but a fresh map might see a higher figure as long as its safe.

Return to “MR2s for Sale”