DriftLimits Driving Experiences

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Driftlimits Performance
IMOC Affiliated Company

DriftLimits Driving Experiences

Post by Driftlimits Performance »

We are very happy to announce that we are inviting all IMOC members to join our 'Drivers Club'.

Being part of our Drivers club entitles you to discounts on all off our driving experiences.

Please visit the website and find the 'Drivers Club' page and enter code:

DLVC-10013

Please feel free to browse our website and look at the experiences we offer. I personally recommend that MR2 owners do our drifting experiences. We find that when the rear slides peoples usual reaction is to panic and overcorrect, which gives our lovely cars the reputation of snap oversteer, when in actual fact it is driver error. Once we have taught you the correct way to countersteer, it will become natural reaction, and if you were to have a tail happy moment in your MR2 bringing it back under control will be no issue.

Often we are asked if you can drive your own car on our track, and the straight answer is no. This will not at all effect what you learn. If you can control and maintain a slide in an MX-5 with no 'tank slappers' you can do it in an MR2.

We also offer an extensive range of upgrade cars, a 350z, an R33 Skyline, an R34 Skyline, a SR20 AE86, a BMW V8 Nissan S14, and an LS2 equipped S15.

And then theres the Supercar Experiences. From an Evo X and Subaru Imprezza, supercharged Ariel Atom, a 550bhp Ultima Evo, A Lamborghini Gallardo, an Aston V8 Vantage and a F430 Ferrari Challenge, to a 1000bhp Nissan GTR and more. Please note all our cars run on very soft compound racing slicks!

Here is the link to the website

www.Driftlimits.co.uk

Here is the email address for any bookings and enquiries

[email protected]

Here is the phone number for booking and enquiries

01442 601301

If any MR2 owners do join the club and book a date, please let me know, I will always try and come and do your tuition personally so we can have fun and natter about MR2s!

Luke
monkeyra
Premium Member

Re: DriftLimits Driving Experiences

Post by monkeyra »

I've been meaning for a few months now to come try some drift practice for two reasons, one is to control the car like you say, and secondly I live 5 mins up the road in Tring! \:D/

And now you've got some special offers, I'll be booking something soon.
SW20 Rev1 Supercharged 2GR-FE Powered Trackday Car.
Driftlimits Performance
IMOC Affiliated Company

Dude, you seriously need to pop in and say hello. Also, we're 2gr-fe friends!
monkeyra
Premium Member

Post by monkeyra »

I will, as soon as I book a drift session I'll pop you a PM :thumleft:

As an aside, do you have a red mx5 on an (M?) plate? Saw a modded one with a rollcage at the service station at the bottom of the hill on the A41 the other day and wondered if it belonged to you lot. It headed off in the direction of the hill to your track.
Driftlimits Performance
IMOC Affiliated Company

I think that may have been one of our instructors called Tom you spotted, we rarely take ours off the track.
monkeyra
Premium Member

Post by monkeyra »

I'll be coming over this afternoon, I'm booked in at 3pm to get my geometry sorted. Will you be there?
Driftlimits Performance
IMOC Affiliated Company

Nice to meet you the other day! Love a 2gr! :thumleft:
Kneel

Post by Kneel »

I'm booked in for 24th, go gentle I'm an idiot :thumleft:
monkeyra
Premium Member

Post by monkeyra »

I'm booked in for the Silver drift experience in the MX5's on Sat 18th Nov. \:D/ \:D/
monkeyra
Premium Member

Post by monkeyra »

I'd just like to say thanks for a great experience this morning! I was on the 8.30 silver drifting experience in an mx5, learnt a great deal on how to drift, even managed some transitions!! I'll be back for another go \:D/

Very professional setup you've got running, with friendly staff. I've been to a few different experience centres over the years, but yours felt the friendliest by far. And the guy who gave the 8.30 briefing this morning was very good, credit to you all!

I also noticed on the board inside that you have a 1000bhp GTR we can drive.... :shock: May have to book that!
Driftlimits Performance
IMOC Affiliated Company

Awesome! Glad you enjoyed! Certainly takes some getting used to, you did well to start on transitions, that's what you want to learn, as a transition in an MR2 is usually where people come unstuck! That or an over correction, but I'm sure you learnt about them too.

Thank you for the kind words, we are a young company and try and keep it as fun as possible, means a lot.

Oh yes, the 1000bhp GTR is a weapon! My favourite is our supercharged Ariel Atom with Formula Renault wheels and tyres, the grip is incredible.

Return to “Driftlimits Performance”