Brookes Paints

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Brookes Paints

Post by Martin F »

This is long overdue,

My car has a white pearl, i required painting a new door , the bootlid and some touch ups as the previous owner didn't look after the car in their short ownership.

I couldn't go into the local shop and ask for random paint however magicbeans gave me a picture including some information for the paint i required.

On contacting this company i came across very good communication and advice, they told me they could match and supply my request. They also advised me on getting 1 litre of pearl as that is the only way they could guarantee a match.
They also pushed to sell me the base coat, primer, etch and laquer.

I know many companies like to push their own products but in this case the products all turned out to be excellent.
The finish was far superior to any other aresol paint and i would go as far to say you couldn't tell a spray gun and compressor wasn't used with this finish.

I also had a small problem understanding the pearl wasn't the actual paint, when i questioned this they sent me another order without charging postage...

So with this in mind i would recommend them as a seller and absoulutley recommend them if you are doing some diy work on your car and would like a decent finish, if you aren't using a spray booth this should be your second choice, don't waste your money and ruin your car by buying spray cans fron the likes of Halfrauds, That is all !!! :thumleft:

http://www.leonardbrooks.co.uk/

Return to “Trader Feedback”