MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

mr2newbie

TOYOTA Mr2 Turbo, Revision 3, Low Mileage, original car, T Top, FSH,

Post by mr2newbie »

Hi All

My MR2 is up for sale J.

-low mileage .

-Newer Revision 3 model 1994 (don’t by a revision 1 or revision 2 do your research beofore buying a mr2)

-original car.

-Tbar glass roof.

When I originally bought car, I searched high and low for the right car had to be a t-top, I already owned a mr2 hence was looking for a well looked aftered example and wasn’t rushed, and hadn’t been modified, finding one that’s as orginal as this one is a hard find, finding one in yellow even harder :0)

Here she is, this mr2 was owned by a mature owner I his 60’s,and as original as they get, he owned it for 6 years, spotted it in a car boots sale, offered to buy it from the another mature owner.

Ive had a few MR2’s this one feels almost factory fresh, pulls hard through all gears and gearbox is tight, clear sign that it hasn’t been thrashed.

My wish list was to find a original car that hadn’t been modified to too much, original plan was to modify the car to 300bhp with supporting mods, I didn’t have the heart to start to tinkering with this car really dosnt take a lot to get this car to 300bhp, the factory standard 240bhp felt like more than enough, really pulls hard through all gears.

Not so good bits, not many for a old car,

Surface rust appearing on the passenger sill.

Slight knocking sound from front ive been told it drop link, I will supply these with the car.

Rear arch was knocked by a shopping trolley hence had the lip of the arch repaired not the best job, never bothered me cant really tell unless you look close. Overall good condition, in Rare yellow, get comments and looks where every she goes.

-Original MR2 full JAP service history, serviced on time by the previous owner, his friend was a ex Toyota mechanic hence was serviced privately, I have the old guys number if you need to verify any of the service history.

-Recently had a Mot, the inspector was delighted to see such a solid mr2, , im happy to jack the car up for the buyer during inspection, hardly used the car since its last mot.

-paint work could do with a power polish if you really wanted to.

-Super low mileage for age.

-stacks of history

- Alloys with excellent tyres like new, the front one has started to crack, I’ve included a brand-new tyre with the sale, I don’t like to cut corners, all cars get money spent when needed,

-Memo steering wheel.

-Exhaust (not to loud when compared against my past mr2’s

-Drive train all original.

-Original engine no mods.

-A/C blowing ice cold (thats rare on these, clear sign showing that this cars been well looked aftered.

-T-top great for the summer driving, original blinds included.

-original engine no mods, responsive pulls hard, every time.

-private plate, highest valuation 1000 lowest 500, I don’t have time to take it off, hence being sold with the car.

Reason for sale, I have 2 other cars plus a camper, Ive hardly used it since the mot, can’t justify keeping it on the drive, I won’t take low offers, im not in a rush to sell this car, if its doesn’t sell I will be sorting out the little bits bobs and putting it up for 4k plus

Advertised on other sites, 3500 buy it now..no offers

Thankyou for looking :0)
mr2newbie

Re: TOYOTA Mr2 Turbo, Revision 3, Low Mileage, original car, T Top, FSH,

Post by mr2newbie »

pics can be seen here
Truzo

Post by Truzo »

Nice looking car, too much for me :( good luck with the sale.
aussieGT

Post by aussieGT »

mr2newbie wrote:

-Newer Revision 3 model 1994 (don’t by a revision 1 or revision 2 do your research beofore buying a mr2)

Yeah, all the rev1 and 2 owners are lined up at the car crushers…

This one is a nice looking car though. People that love cars love to see engine bay shots esp rev3+ ones.
Nortonski

Post by Nortonski »

Got any shots of the engine bay and rust?

I did message when on ebay but you didn't put any up
mr2newbie

Post by mr2newbie »

sorry been away will get more pics up...
Nortonski

Post by Nortonski »

No worries bud. I've been quite slow at checking the site recently anyway
mr2newbie

Post by mr2newbie »

Was sold to Kaho.....is anyone in touch with him is still a member on here, could you please point him in my direction, regrading the MR2 that i sold him. Thanks in advance!

Return to “MR2s for Sale”