Kiefer

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Mike N

Kiefer

Post by Mike N »

Unfortunately I have to post negatively on Kiefer after he knowingly sold me a duff headgasket which was described as like new but arrived covered in dirty gungy oil and carbon with marks from the waterways on one side and some marks on the other.

Gotta ask yourself would you use a gasket like that!

When questioned he eventually answered his PM's after prompting on his original post saying it had been layed around in his garage and may have circummed to the dirty marks!

He asked me for photo evidence of the poor condition, but in reality he packed it and sent it so he must surely already know its condition!

People like this ruin the IMOC community and trust........... I will not or would not recomend you buy parts from Kiefer.
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Re: Kiefer

Post by Martin F »

I have noticed a couple of buyers having bad experiences with him on facebook so you aren't alone, hopefully this thread will help others from making the same mistake...

I have had my own experiences with Kiefer, he got me to waste time and money packing a front bumper, saying he was going to pay several times but not doing so, lied to me before ignoring my pms, not a nice guy ](*,) :evil:
Retribution

Post by Retribution »

Funny enough when he was selling them toms side skirts the other week for £80 as he wanted to go in a different direction and wanted to recoup his money I was told and shown he had bought them for £20 on eBay in that condition
Mike N

Post by Mike N »

Update.

I have been informed that Kiefer has been posting on FB that he will sending a full refund on the duff headgasket and letting me keep it.

I can assure you all that to date (22 Jul 16) he has not.

Do not trust this guy in any way shape or form. [-X
aussieGT

Post by aussieGT »

Mike N wrote:

Do not trust this guy in any way shape or form. [-X

Evil keifer.

Return to “Trader Feedback”