www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Snetterton Track Evening - 14th June
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Motorsport and Trackdays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SonicSW20
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 12

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev4

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Just seen these posts [Laughing]

Somehow, the rain avoided us! Was an excellent evening, didn't see a single yellow or red flag all day.

Team 3 spoke FTW-

JD

Feedback Score: 10

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Good to meet you man, hopefully I'll be on track again soon [Smile]

Nice picature [Cool]
MikeyB571

Feedback Score: 5

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Here's a little vid from my time on track, thought i'd start with a view of a beautiful E-Type Jag [Smile]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dzfmujwfxoldcdw/Produce_0.mp4?dl=0
JD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Wow, you just couldn't gain any ground on that Caterfield. What was in it/what sort was it? It's cool when you find someone at a similar pace to compare lines with and try keeping up with.
MikeyB571

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

JD wrote:
Wow, you just couldn't gain any ground on that Caterfield. What was in it/what sort was it? It's cool when you find someone at a similar pace to compare lines with and try keeping up with.

It wasn't my fastest lap, I think it was an R600 Caterham which is quick and if it had a decent driver behind the wheel would have left me for dead [Smile]
JD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

MikeyB571 wrote:
JD wrote:

It wasn't my fastest lap, I think it was an R600 Caterham which is quick and if it had a decent driver behind the wheel would have left me for dead [Smile]

They are stupid fast. That E-type wasn't slacking either for such an old car [Smile]
gnzyza
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Cool video, your car looks sorted , will have to come to one of these once I get my motor track ready [thumleft]
MikeyB571

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

gnzyza wrote:
Cool video, your car looks sorted , will have to come to one of these once I get my motor track ready [thumleft]

Do it Sal, your car is fine as is. Just give it hell [Smile]
I'm toying with the idea of doing Cadwell or Oulton on the 5th July, just trying to persuade Ash to come along.
SonicSW20
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 12

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev4

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

One lap of Snetterton - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Md1ZG0AbnE

Good fun. Would be interesting to have a go in a more track focussed MR2 for sure!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Motorsport and Trackdays All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: