Old member, returning for a final hurrah

Create a post with details about your car.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

gordy.r

Old member, returning for a final hurrah

Post by gordy.r »

Well, I used to be on here many years ago (under the same user name 'gordy.r' but it seems it may have been archived or I've actually just forgotten my log in details lol?).

Previously owned a MK1 N/A and a MK2 Rev 3 Tubby and gave it all up for Skyline GT-R ownership (a mistake I will never make again).

I came back into Toyota ownership two years ago with a 1994 Toyota Supra twin turbo, now fully BPU'd and running 400+bhp with plans for more (as always).

I am back here as I am looking to complete the set and get myself a MK3 and use it for hill climbs and track days as the chassis lends itself fantastically to those applications.

I'll be keeping my eyes out on the for sale ads and threads, not after anyone's pride and joy as it's just going to get abused.
It needs to be under 2.0 and non forced induction for the class I'll be using it in (hence the mkiii choice), but once I've got some more experience and a non restrictive licence I'll probably be looking to go down the TTE or Whifbitz turbo route.

Done a few track days in the past and been down to the Nurburgring the last few years so I'm no newbie to throwing a car round a circuit, but looking forward to getting in to something a little different like hill climbs and doing it in an MR2 where my love for jap cars all began will make it all the better :)

Hello to anyone who vaguely remembers me from on here.

Ciao for now,

gordy

Return to “Member Profiles”