Martin F (The Scottish one)

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Martin F (The Scottish one)

Post by Ryan S »

Total gent, went well out of his way to come and drop parts off to me!!
Anyone on here should buy from him with complete confidence :thumleft:
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Re: Martin F (The Scottish one)

Post by Martin F »

HaHa, thanks dude, was worth it to get a look at your motor, has inspired me to get the arches done on my mr2 :mrgreen:
Not got much more to sell Tbh and once I grow out of this current mr2 I will never be breaking a car again, life's to short to be spending so much time packing things :( , Grrr!!!!

Anyway, as said, nice to meet you and looking forward to you joining the 400 bhp club, hopefully I will be thereabouts myself next spring

:thumleft:
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Re: Martin F (The Scottish one)

Post by Ryan S »

Martin F wrote:HaHa, thanks dude, was worth it to get a look at your motor, has inspired me to get the arches done on my mr2 :mrgreen:
Not got much more to sell Tbh and once I grow out of this current mr2 I will never be breaking a car again, life's to short to be spending so much time packing things :( , Grrr!!!!

Anyway, as said, nice to meet you and looking forward to you joining the 400 bhp club, hopefully I will be thereabouts myself next spring

Image Replaced With URL For Quote http://emoticons4u.com/trans/fahr03.gif

:thumleft:

same here mate, yeah get those arches right on!! as i said last night, cut as much as possible off the original arches, i feel i don't have a great amount of clearance on the rear :( not that i want to but 18" wheels are out of the question :( it'd be great to see you not breaking or having any more trouble with mr2s w!! i might start an official 400+ BHP club, i remember there was a 300bhp club years ago :D
oh, and don't worry about the spacers, 1000 miles, no issues :thumleft:

Return to “Trader Feedback”