Parcel Monkey :(

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Gullzter

Parcel Monkey :(

Post by Gullzter »

Arranged pick up of item via city link for today, full day off work bored sat in waiting from 7am, no one turned up.. Checked parcel monkey status and says failed, i had sent an email before that asking for some sort of contact with no reply.
Sent another just a few mins ago, and one to city link to file a complaint as no one had actually turned up, also left my number on notes.
Cancelled order and requested full refund..
Also had a buyer for another item of mines request pick up through (you guessed it) parcel monkey, that was also supposed to be picked up to no avail.
Safe to say ill never use them again especially having no contact number available on site! ](*,)
markstevieandmads

Re: Parcel Monkey :(

Post by markstevieandmads »

Wouldnt use parcel monkey again after damaged goods arrived after i sent.

Useless.

I now use Hermes and their drop off service is great meaning you dont have to wait around for someone to pickup.
Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

markstevieandmads wrote:Wouldnt use parcel monkey again after damaged goods arrived after i sent.

Useless.

I now use Hermes and their drop off service is great meaning you dont have to wait around for someone to pickup.

Yeah, heard a few stories about hermes but i have used them for the drop off service at a local store which is great and very cheap but only really good for small/medium parcels that are fairly light.
madbasshunter

Post by madbasshunter »

I have been using hermes and found them good until two weeks ago. They arranged to collect saturday but didn't show and nobody working to answer my questions :? they turned up monday #-o
RyanRs wrote:
Skywalker wrote:explain how the coolant leaves the expansion tank and goes back into the coolant system?

Seriously , you don't know the answer to this? and you call yourself a car mechanic :shock:
Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

Just an update, parcel monkey have contacted me to offer a full refund :D
I used Ups viavinterparcel instead and dropped of at local store at 10am On 20th and was at destination less than 24hrs later!! Impressed :mrgreen:
juliankv73

Post by juliankv73 »

Gullzter wrote:Just an update, parcel monkey have contacted me to offer a full refund :D
I used Ups viavinterparcel instead and dropped of at local store at 10am On 20th and was at destination less than 24hrs later!! Impressed :mrgreen:

I send all my parcels by UPS via interparcel, and never had one go missing or late!

Anything smaller I use Royal Mail special delivery!

Have had bad experiences using Hermes, parcel2go (lost 3 parcels and no compo)
craig

Post by craig »

Did you not review them before using them? They take a bit of a pounding.

Just one of the reviews:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho ... ?t=2138083

Plus, clue is the company name, parcel monkey

They seem like one of the cheapest couriers out there, and unfortunately, you get what you pay for.

Return to “Trader Feedback”