www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Group Buy - Trust/Greddy Gracer Sideskirts
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Group Buys - MR2 related
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Donato

Feedback Score: 24

2000 Toyota Altezza

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:01 pm    Post subject: Group Buy - Trust/Greddy Gracer Sideskirts Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

After speaking to CarBen Fibre Creations, he has shown interest in creating a group buy for the Trust/Greddy Gracer Sideskirts.
I have a set of original skirts which i will be providing him for to create a good mould from.

Pricing will be roughly around ?135 for a pair of skirts. He can offer 10% discount for 5+ orders or 15% for 10+ orders.

These are personally one the nicest skirts i've seen on an MR2!

Pictures below for those who haven't seen them before.

If you are interested, please state so i can confirm numbers and get the ball rolling.

[thumleft]

1. mrturbotom
2. Dariunas
3. n52
4. RikuRs
5. mattm117
6. Adam Higgins
7. Espen.R
8. germontoya

Last edited by Donato on Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:15 am; edited 4 times in total
dan mkii

Feedback Score: 8

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

No way!! Ive been wondering why no one has done this before! Ive just bloody brought a set for ?250 as I couldnt find any anywhere! [Brick wall]
Donato

2000 Toyota Altezza

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

dan mkii wrote:
No way!! Ive been wondering why no one has done this before! Ive just bloody brought a set for ?250 as I couldnt find any anywhere! [Brick wall]

Me too!!
mrturbotom

Feedback Score: 6

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'm interested definitely
dan mkii

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Sod off tom ! Your to close to me to have the same skirts !! Go get toms ones as thats your name [tongue]

Last edited by dan mkii on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
juliankv73

Feedback Score: 110

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

dan mkii wrote:
Sod off tom ! Your to close to me to have the same skirts !! Go get toms ones as thats your name [tongue]

Tom will be in Preston mate, that far enough for you ha ha
Dariunas

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Very interested in this chapsticks. Agreed; these and MRDs are my faves, followed closely by (common I know but still) Border.
n52

Feedback Score: 1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'll go down for these if they are around ?150
RikuRs

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Count me in [thumleft]
mattm117
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 7

1994 Toyota MR2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Thats a good price, I'll have a pair.
Donato

2000 Toyota Altezza

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Brilliant. Well it looks like we have 5 people already!

I think the best thing to do before I begin things is leave this open until Sunday 24th August and proceed from there.

Would everyone who has shown interest please send me their PayPal email address. That way, once we are ready to begin things I can send invoices out for you all.

[thumleft]
Bezly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Just got back from the workshop after spraying and fitting the kit to the car!! Can honestly say this kit looks the bomb!!

[/URL]
nitrodave

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

If I didnt already have these, I'd be in on this [Smile]

the only thing i dont like about them is the gash and hole on the bottom/back of the skirt. If you can make these with that smoothed over, I'd buy a set!

****gash and hole**** [Laughing] [Shocked] OH!
germontoya
Premium Member

1994 Toyota MR2 MK2 GT - T Bar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:25 am    Post subject: Also interested in the sideskirts Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Please count me in if the Group is still open.
Donato

2000 Toyota Altezza

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi Guys,
There has been a bit of an understanding between myself and CarBen Fibre. After speaking to him about the Greddy skirts, Ben thought it was just the skirts. So has quoted me a price on just the skirts to be made. But after showing him pictures, he's realised that there is a side vent included with the skirts, as one piece. Which will obviously cost more to produce.
Due to this he has given me a new cost for the skirts of ?189.99.
I know the price has risen a bit, but they are still cheap for the Greddy Gracer Skirts, which no one seems to produce in the UK. Second hand original skirts go in the region of ?300+ so as you can see, still a fair price.

If you are still interested, let me know and i'll add you to the new list.

[thumleft]
mrturbotom

Feedback Score: 6

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'm going to have to cancel. A few things have cropped up and I don't have the extra. Sorry.
Donato

2000 Toyota Altezza

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

So it seems most people have had to cancel due to the price increase, which means we won't be meeting out minimum of 5 people to get the group buy sorted.
Dariunas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'm borderline at the moment as money's tight and will depend exactly when these are good to go, but looks like it won't happen anyway [Think]
rs007
Premium Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'd def be interested, money as ever is tight, but if they are 150 or thereabouts, thats great value!
gerbil1028

Feedback Score: 10

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Front lip spliter on gold car ???

What's happening with skirts ? And assume will be an excellent fit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Group Buys - MR2 related All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: