www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Glasgow MR2 meet september

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Events Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gullzter
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 36

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Glasgow MR2 meet september Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

As per title, a meet in the Glasgow area

Possible dates:

Sat 21st
Sun 22nd
Sat 28th
Sun 29th

I think a Sunday would be better for most people but open to discussion

Post below what dates suit you best
[thumleft]
synXero

Feedback Score: 34

2004 Chevrolet Corvette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'd come to any of those four. We should do a drive to the lochs or something similar.
kevin millar 1977
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: glasgow meet Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

hi there just read the thread about the meet I would be up for meeting up on the sat 21st where we all going to meet up about but ????
Gullzter
Premium Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

We can meet somewhere central in Glasgow then head for a drive to loch lomond or somewhere scenic like that, it is open to discussion of where we could go as im sure you guys will have some great ideas.
As long as we can all get a date we agree on first.

Is that the only day that suits you Kevin?
kevin millar 1977
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: glasgow meet Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I would be able to meet up on either the 21st or the 22nd only as u will be busy getting organised to go in holiday the next again weekend dude
GeorgeL

Feedback Score: 12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I dare say ill make this.. 90% sure I won't have the MR2 with me Though..

But still it would be good to meet up anyways
Gullzter
Premium Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Nice one, ill hold hope for you for the other 10% lol.
Ive got a race against time to get my car ready, although it is roadworthy its just new lowering springs and drop links, geomatry and alignment and new wheels on so should be ready in 2weeks [Mr. Green]
hmltnangel

Feedback Score: 17

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Could probably make the 28th weekend as im away with the GF the 21st for her bday
Gullzter
Premium Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

No worries Dale, im going to post over on FB soon and we can see what the majority comes out as. Hows the car anyways, you had it out much?
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Events Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: