www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
[All] [Generic] Group Buy - Meister R Coilovers.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Group Buys - MR2 related
View previous topic :: View next topic  
msherry21

Feedback Score: 0

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: [All] [Generic] Group Buy - Meister R Coilovers. Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi, sorry for this being in the wrong section, can it be moved to "Group buy" please?

I have made a deal with Jerrick at Meister R who will do a deal for us on their coilovers:

MK2 - http://www.meisterr.com/Site/Toyota_MR2_SW20.html

MK3 - http://www.meisterr.com/Site/Toyota_MR-S_ZZW30.html

If we can get 5 orders together, happy to do them at 15% discount + Free delivery, that will make them 653.

If you can get 10 orders together, happy to do them at 15% discount + Free delivery, that will make them 615.

This is a great price for a full set of coilovers including adjustable top mounts delivered to your door!!

Who's in?? I'll start...

Cheers Michael.

1. Msherry21 - MK2 MR2.
Donato

Feedback Score: 24

2000 Toyota Altezza

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

If only i would of waited a couple of months for mine. This sounds like a good group buy. I paid 790 for mine, so a very good saving for very good coilovers!
wikiz

Feedback Score: 7

1995 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Count me in!! [thumleft]
msherry21

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

1. Msherry21
2. WilkieGT
synXero

Feedback Score: 34

2004 Chevrolet Corvette

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

How long will you run this for?
MR2 Turbo Boy
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 16

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Could be interested depending on closure date?.. [Very Happy]
wikiz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Surely until we get at least 5 I would like that discount!!

How long do you guys need?
msherry21

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Well it would be good to get 5 at this rate so the quicker you put your names down, the quicker we get the kit.

Cheers, Michael.
hamstermr2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Is this group buy still on,
wikiz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Yup
RikH77

Feedback Score: 26

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev5

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

End date?
Marmalade
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 4

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

How would payment work for this group buy?

If I can pay by credit card then count me in.
nevvo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

First post so apologies! Is this group buy still available?

My top mounts are knackered as are my drop links (can someone confirm these come with the shortened drop links??) so a bit of man maths has calculated I might as well buy some coilovers.....

EDIT: I'd also like to know about payment options as it would ideally be a credit card for me as well
ggpippas

Feedback Score: 1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Also first post so apologies!

I would also like to know if this group buy is still available?

If it is i would add my name to it.

I just need to know how to pay.
wikiz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

As far as im aware this group buy is still on guys. Ive just pm'd msherry 21, we should have an update soon once he reads my message.
nevvo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

WilkieGT wrote:
As far as im aware this group buy is still on guys. Ive just pm'd msherry 21, we should have an update soon once he reads my message.

Good stuff chap, I'll look forward to some info!
Donato

Feedback Score: 24

2000 Toyota Altezza

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

nevvo wrote:

My top mounts are knackered as are my drop links (can someone confirm these come with the shortened drop links??) so a bit of man maths has calculated I might as well buy some coilovers.....

EDIT: I'd also like to know about payment options as it would ideally be a credit card for me as well

MeisterR coilovers come with the shortened drop links for the front. They did in mine anyway!
Marmalade
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 4

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

glimitedmr2 wrote:
nevvo wrote:

MeisterR coilovers come with the shortened drop links for the front. They did in mine anyway!

Please excuse this as possibly being a bit of a dim question, but the shortened drop links, is that significant?

I have completely stock 15" wheels and suspension currently, plan is to get some coil overs, poly bushes and some new either 16" or 17" wheels.
msherry21

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Sorry for the late reply guys,

This deal is still on, can you please add your name to the list if you want them?

Once we have 5 people on the list, I can take payment or we can pay Meister R company directly.

Lets gets the list finalised first.

Cheers, Michael.
nevvo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

glimitedmr2 wrote:
nevvo wrote:

Beautiful! Count me in then! As mentioned it will need to be a credit card payment from me but we can sort that out once we have enough people.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Group Buys - MR2 related All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: