IMOC.AT - Austria's MR2 Owners

Here you can find links and details of International MR2 clubs that are friends of IMOC-UK. Pop in and say Hello!, Hallo!, Bonjour!, γειά σου!, Ciao!, こんにちは!, Hola!, olá!!, здравствулте!, 여보세요!!</r>

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

FreakMR2

IMOC.AT - Austria's MR2 Owners

Post by FreakMR2 »

Hey there !

After considering a lot i finally decided to start our own austrian MR2 community. I'm a long-time member of the german board and some of you will perhalps remember me.
There was not really a MR2 specific community when i got my car and started modifying it. This is why all of our austrian owners are on the german community's and boards. I wanted to change that and give the austrian owners detailed informations about MR2 specific events and details all around austria.
Since we don't have that many MR2's here (i guess honestly there are not much more than 150 left in the whole country ... :-k ) it's of course a small community but we are proud of our cars :mrgreen:

The reason why i'm sharing this with you is that some of you already know us austrian guy's. And maybe it's of interesst for some of you.
We are these crazy guy's who took the long time 1600km road trip to JAE in 2010 and won the trophy for the farest travel.
We met there with our friends of imoc.uk and found some really good friends in Scott, Malcolm and Lauren. It was a blast of a time and we definetly want to take another trip to uk as soon as possible.

Don't know if anybody is really interessted in that but it doesn't matter. IMOC.AT is greeting all of you guy's out there in the UK. :thumleft:

Edit: we are that one's that brought you the Käsekrainer ! :mrgreen:

synXero

Re: IMOC.AT - Austria's MR2 Owners

Post by synXero »

Hands up if you misread this as Australian #-o

Nice to hear the enthusiasm :thumleft:
toxo
IMOC Committee

Re: IMOC.AT - Austria's MR2 Owners

Post by toxo »

Good work Siggi! :clap:
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!

Return to “International MR2 Clubs”