How many post do we need to be able to post pictures/URL?

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

rascaca

How many post do we need to be able to post pictures/URL?

Post by rascaca »

thanks!

Chris
toxo
IMOC Committee

Re: How many post do we need to be able to post pictures/URL?

Post by toxo »

15. Nearly there!
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!
rascaca

Post by rascaca »

good, 13 now... :mrgreen:
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

While you're increasing your post count you can explain to me what you're doing with coolant necks and ST205 ECUs ;) I know the necks differ Celica/MR2 and I (like shinny who responded in your other thread) had an ST205 ECU running my MR2's engine... I am curious!
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!
rascaca

Post by rascaca »

We are getting emissions here in Quebec(canada) in 2013. Being a mechanic(I only do mr2 and celica, well toyota, maybe a little of nissan but occasionnally) and do swaps and repair sw20 mr2s. So basicly I'm getting prepared for some EGR install here in Quebec. the UK ECU being the only ECU that controls EGR, I wanted that one.
rascaca

Post by rascaca »

To continue(mouahahah 15!), the UK gt4 ECU controls the EVAP solenoid with a mechanical valve on the cooolant neck. That is why I wanted the coolant neck.
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

Wow, your emissions laws must be tight - my rev3 turbo could pass the limits we have here for post 95 cars with catalytic converters when it didn't have one fitted! Do you know what you'll have to reach, in terms of hydrocarbons PPM and percentage carbon monoxide?
rascaca

Post by rascaca »

I,m getting prepared. Not sure if there will be a visual or not for the EGR.
rascaca

Post by rascaca »

If I don'T need the EGR(I'll know when the emissions starts) I'll probably sell the setup in california since I know its pretty strict ove rthere and they need the EGR to pass the visual inspection.

Another reason is that I have a couple customers wanting to install the gt4 chargecooler setup. So it could control the pump at the same time and run on 95 RON octane.
rascaca

Post by rascaca »

last question, how do we give feedback over here?
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

rascaca wrote:last question, how do we give feedback over here?

You can only leave feedback in the for sale section, not the wanted forum. The feedback plugin is a bit basic and doesn't really work in reverse.

GT4 chargecooler is the reason I had the ECU in mine. As it happens the celica ECUs have far better maps in them than the MR2 ones (higher resolution) so they are just better at fuel management. I used a JDM one rather than a UK one as we have plenty of 99RON round here. Gained automatic pump control, EML in case of faults and ~18bhp, as well as safer fuelling.
rascaca

Post by rascaca »

So I need to ask the member(seller) to give me a feedback first(as a buyer) to give him his seller feedback ?
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

If the thread you want feedback from is in one of the for sale forums then yes, the seller needs to finalize the thread. At that point you'll receive a PM with details in re feedback.
g3m uk

Post by g3m uk »

oh im not quite there yet! just a few more!" lol (one less now) :D :D :D

Return to “Club News and Announcements”