new car show in planning, rushoor arena guildford

Thinking of arranging an event, looking for an event in an area - ask in here!

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

mr2karl

new car show in planning, rushoor arena guildford

Post by mr2karl »

We want as many of you as possible to attend this as ideally we want to be able to run it year in year out. Its going to be open to all makes and models of modified cars. This doesnt have to be the limit though if you have something you want to show off then its more than welcome to come!!
ideally this is going to be bang in the middle of the show season but not conflicting with the big shows purely because this will affect our numbers.

If anyone has any ideas or thoughts then we welcome all suggestions and if you have the free time to give to get on board with this one then we would be more than happy to have the help!!!!!!!

We are going to be in touch with a couple of companies to see if any would be interested in having stands on as this will also make it more attractive to our visitors. Things like an autojumble will also be considered ( i know i certainly have parts to sell!)

in terms of refreshments there will be a caterer there.

entrance fee will include a burger with everyones ticket! however there will be more to purchase throughout the day should you be hungry, im sure there will be some cars to drool over meaning you need to refuel!

As i say we need to know who would be interested in this for the time being but we are definitely going ahead with this and will keep you all updated on it.

dates are being set and this will be a one day event. ideally we want any interested forums to be putting on stands so will relevant members get in touch regarding this if interested.

Prices will be fair and low as we want an affordable fun day out

autojumbles and such will be in place so if your interested in selling your wares then we will need to now to book you a slot
agentturbo

Re: new car show in planning, rushoor arena guildford

Post by agentturbo »

Hi need more info on what you are setting up..
if i was to bring my car down for this show.
where would it be ..inside or outside.. dont really want peeps getting to close..like getting inside the car..
plus what kind of cars you looking for...
will i get free entry and plenty of burgers lol..
just need to know more really ...
like how many cars will be on show.?
what kind of numbers of punters you looking to show up
etc etc....
cheers carl
mr2karl

Post by mr2karl »

agentturbo wrote:Hi need more info on what you are setting up..
if i was to bring my car down for this show.
where would it be ..inside or outside.. dont really want peeps getting to close..like getting inside the car..
plus what kind of cars you looking for...
will i get free entry and plenty of burgers lol..
just need to know more really ...
like how many cars will be on show.?
what kind of numbers of punters you looking to show up
etc etc....
cheers carl

we are looking for well in excess of 100 cars. its an outside event, hopefully the weather will be on our side! guest wise the more the merrier!!! we aim for 300 odd so a good crowd. no one will enter your car i promise this my friend. not without your permission

cars wise its a modified show so jaop is always best and anything that isnt stock really mate

cant say entry will be free lol
agentturbo

Post by agentturbo »

well the way James Darby at jd modified is sorting out my motor at the moment it should be the only wide bodied wider than any other ever-made.
except for the extra wide concept ones made in japan..which i think i never seen for sale anywhere.

watch this space as this TRD will be something very different.

[/url]
mr2karl

Post by mr2karl »

We can count on your attendance then!

Return to “Events Discussion”