www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Any meets near Bristol?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Events Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
largie009

Feedback Score: 1

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev4

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

that's the problem round these parts of the country, not enough interest.
Although, i did used to attend the civic life meet at cabot circus in bristol, fair few numbers to be honest!

come on folks, christmas is over, lets start planning for 2013!! [Mr. Green]
mr2sparky

Feedback Score: 0

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Well if 2 or 3 of us start meeting monthly I'm sure others would come along
James MR2 Turbo

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hey, I'm down near Exeter and as far as I know there is nothing going on down this way either. It'd be good to meet some other owners, Bristol is to far for me to make it regularly but I could come occasionally.
Timmo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

As I'm just outside Swindon, I'm up for any meets around the south west [Very Happy]
KarlBristol

Feedback Score: 33

1991 Toyota MR2 Mk2 V6

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I can make regular meets depending on my shifts and if I end up getting called into work on rest days to deal with more riots [Brick wall] lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Events Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: