www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
MR2 Village - IMOC & MR2Mk1 Club, winners of Best Club Stand 2010 !
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past JAE Shows -> JAE 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike 'MR2' McHugh
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 7

1995 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: MR2 Village - IMOC & MR2Mk1 Club, winners of Best Club Stand 2010 ! Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Well done to the organisers and those that set the stand up. I was really impressed with the effort that had gone into the organisation. The marquee and sound system and the big screen were all spot on.

It was a brilliant moment when IMOC were presented with the trophy on the evening and it was great that there were lots there to celebrate. I felt proud to be a member.

Well done [thumleft]

edit: changed the title.. [Wink] Scott
toxo
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 53

2010 Jaguar XF-R

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: IMOC, winners of Best Club Stand 2010 ! Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Mike 'MR2' McHugh wrote:
sound system and the big screen were all spot on.

Good to hear lol. I wasn't looking so good after Matt and I dragged it all up my mates stairs earlier!

Last edited by toxo on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
ricky2

Feedback Score: 5

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Well done I was impressed by the speakers [Applause]
Sorry I could stay long enough to hear them at full pelt
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'm home now and can barely keep my eyes open, I think the toll of the (very long) weekend is starting to show! But, it was so worth it. Massive thanks to all those who helped with setup you know who you are. [thumbsup]

It really has been a brilliant JAE. [Smile] Great to meet you Mike. [thumbsup]
2013 GT86 Injen Induction. Volks Racing TE37s & TRD Aero Fins, Mega sounds. TEIN Street Flex 5/6kg, TEIN EDFC Active Pro. Tuning Developments Remap 4-1 Manifold, TD resonated exhaust, decat/overpipe, AP Racing 4 Pot front brakes. [lover]
Mike 'MR2' McHugh
Premium Member

1995 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

And you (and indy) !

Be interesting to see the photos !
toxo
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 53

2010 Jaguar XF-R

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I have a handful that aren't motion blurred / out of focus / pictures of the ground. I appear to only use my camera when very drunk!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=210128&id=689086643&l=30cb58d2c8
Lauren
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I have a couple from last night:

Peter, doing the honours:

Also vid on FB of 'We are the Champions', think anyone can see it.
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=429138066466
craig

Feedback Score: 141

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Brilliant work guys, really was a top stand! [Applause] [Applause]

By the way, I suck at guitar hero [Mr. Green] Felt pretty rough on Saturday morning, but was reet as rain by 11ish

Lauren, indy is awesome. Such a cute dog. Great to meet some old friends and put new faces to the forum names.

Cracking weekend [thumleft]
pistol pete
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 27

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

what a cracker to get that award.. top mars.. pics on way...
craig

Feedback Score: 141

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

pistol pete wrote:
what a cracker to get that award.. top mars.. pics on way...

We didn't get awarded a Mars bar dude lol [Laughing]
StevieL

Feedback Score: 51

2000 Mitsubishi Lancer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Well done guys [thumleft]

Was good to meet a lot of you, and sorry if I was a pest [Laughing]
gavin hague

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Well done everyone who put the effort in to make this a great jae, nice to meet you all, Gavin! [thumleft]
unowho
IMOC Organiser

1995 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Well done to all those involved, very proud to be a member [thumleft] [thumleft]

Debs
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 40

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Don't forget it was not just IMOC that won the trophy. It was 'MR2 Village' encompassing IMOC & the Mk1 club.

[Wink]

Top weekend, totally blown away by yesterday.....still looking to stand the trophy somewhere in my house! ha ha!

Roll on JAE 2011. [Mr. Green]
pistol pete
Premium Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

gavin hague wrote:
Well done everyone who put the effort in to make this a great jae, nice to meet you all, Gavin! [thumleft]

was good to chat buddy..
philster_d

Feedback Score: 3

2002 Toyota MR2 Mk3 Roadster Turbo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hah! while you were all singing that I was rolling around in a ditch somewhere [Laughing]
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 40

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

philster_d wrote:
Hah! while you were all singing that I was rolling around in a ditch somewhere [Laughing]

Great catching up again mate....you rock! The 'cutting off the bandage' procedure last night....hilarious! [Laughing]
Rhiannan

Feedback Score: 12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

StevieL wrote:

Was great to meet you stevie, god you gave me some laughs!! [Laughing] [Laughing]
pistol pete
Premium Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Rhiannan wrote:
StevieL wrote:

Was great to meet you stevie, god you gave me some laughs!! [Laughing] [Laughing]

oh i have the pics [thumleft]
uploading now..
Rhiannan

Feedback Score: 12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Wahoo! Good job camera minion [tongue]

Hope you don't mind I'll nick some got my facebook since I never took any. No - that's a lie! I took one picture of stevie as leopard morph [Laughing] [Laughing]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past JAE Shows -> JAE 2010 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: