www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
LAST MINUTE TICKET FOR SALE! COLLECT AT JAE AROUND 1PM

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past JAE Shows -> JAE 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CardHore
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 33

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:12 am    Post subject: LAST MINUTE TICKET FOR SALE! COLLECT AT JAE AROUND 1PM Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Ive tried getting hold of one of my mates whos supposed to be coming, no reply at all and hasnt been in touch for a few weeks.

So now I got a spare ticket. I am to get to JAE for 1pm at the latest.

My contact number is 07918 709 606 for anyone who wants to claim it!

Ill kindly ask ?20 for it, cheaper than gate prices too!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past JAE Shows -> JAE 2010 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: