www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Spam Private Messages
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Club News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 204

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:08 pm    Post subject: Spam Private Messages Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Dear valued members
Recently many forum members have been receiving 'spam' private messages claiming to be from site admin. This is a new form of spammer and at this time we are unable to locate them until they have sent these messages.
This is to reiterate that these pm's have nothing to do with IMOC-UK and under no circumstances should you click on any links in the pm's. IMOC-UK or its representatives will never send out this kind of PM to any member, and we certainly do not have the technology to detect spam from any user's computer.

On coming across any of these pm's can you please report them immediately to any moderator or committee member and it will be dealt with as soon as possible.
Best course of action is to delete , then report.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

IMOC Committee
slinky

Feedback Score: 1

1988 Toyota MR2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I have just received an email telling me that I had a private message but when I checked there was nothing new in my inbox ?
toxo
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 53

2010 Jaguar XF-R

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

That means that you received one of these malicious PMs which has since been removed by us [thumleft]
surferdude

Feedback Score: 0

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I got one from "Skypegod" with the title "I'm interested":

surferdude, I have a similar situation. Can be discussed.
----------
this is amazing super affiliate technology!!!
--> Click Here <--
Jaspa
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 14

1986 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I've pointed the techies at the user.

Cheers.
Stuart
msherry21

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I also had a PM from Skypegod.

Cheers.
super

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

same here.
Jaspa
IMOC Moderator

1986 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I've informed the spanner wielders about this user already. He will be banned and the PMs deleted. It will have gone to however many people they sent it to. [thumleft]
Keri-WMS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I got one too.
blue2

Feedback Score: 5

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 V6

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I also have one from "skype god" saying " blue 2 im shocked, i have the same auction, can be discussed" bit mad.
raptor95GTS
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 9

1995 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

yeah me too, his account is still active too but don't click!!!!

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=27160_remove me
Tiamat
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

He has been banned fromt he forum, though his profile has yet to be fully removed.
ryan

Feedback Score: 12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I had one today from this 'skypegod' [Evil or Very Mad]
Rhonsmr2

1990 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I've got one from SkypeGod too. Not daft enough to click the links though [Rolling Eyes]
Speedy
IMOC Committee

2012 Toyota GT86

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Should all be gone now [bang]
super

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

got a spam from "freestuffguy"
Jaspa
IMOC Moderator

1986 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

super wrote:
got a spam from "freestuffguy"

He has been banned but any pms already sent will still be there unfortunately.

Stuart
jimi

1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Emanuel.L.Lavern wrote:
Who Can Make Money on Forex - For FREE? YOU CAN . . .
Now, that should have got your attention, let's explain a little further.
Forget trading robots . . . . they sometimes win - a little - but in the end they always lose - a LOT. Forget seminars and courses . . . . it can take years of experience to learn how to trade Forex successfully, and guess what we've got - yep, we've got YEARS OF EXPERIENCE OF SUCCESSFUL FOREX TRADING. So, why should we help you to make money for FREE? What's the Catch? It's so easy it's brilliant.

If you join our team at ForexSignalShop you can make the exact same trades as our expert - how does that sound, in fact you can go about your normal daily business and leave EVERYTHING TO US . . .

HERE'S HOW . . .
Just take a look at and open an account with AVA FX via the link.
Next - deposit $200 into the account and send us an email with your account details, then we'll activate your signal shop account without delay.

WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Free access to all of our trades, exactly the same as our very own PROFESSIONAL TRADING GURU is trading on our account - in real time, we'll see to everything for you

WHAT'S IN IT FOR US?
We get compensation from the broker for every client we pass their way . . . the more you win, the more we win.

EVERYBODY WINS
Don't hang about; this offer won't be around for very long.

Join today and have a VERY PROSPEROUS YEAR!

Received this morning
Jaspa
IMOC Moderator

1986 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

jimi wrote:
Emanuel.L.Lavern wrote:
SPAM!

Received this morning

Now banned, any PMs already sent will still be received unfortunately.

Stuart
toxo
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 53

2010 Jaguar XF-R

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

All PMs sent by bobbyv, freestuffguy, Emanuel.L.Lavern and Clay.DeNemour have now been removed from the database.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Club News and Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: