www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
JAE 2010. Sept 10th - 12th. **PAYMENT DETAILS ADDED**
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past JAE Shows -> JAE 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'll be well prepared with my little hot water bottle, otherwise known as Indy. Doubles up as a lap warmer too. [thumbsup]
2013 GT86 Injen Induction. Volks Racing TE37s & TRD Aero Fins, Mega sounds. TEIN Street Flex 5/6kg, TEIN EDFC Active Pro. Tuning Developments Remap 4-1 Manifold, TD resonated exhaust, decat/overpipe, AP Racing 4 Pot front brakes. [lover]
Rhiannan

Feedback Score: 12

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Jaspa wrote:
matt_mr2t wrote:

Oh and Rhinnan - 9 degrees in a tent at night when you're trying to sleep - you're gonna want more than a hoodie lol. Thick socks, a hat and something for your legs would be needed too I think [Evil or Very Mad]

You could be a gent and offer your body warmth for the nights [Whistle]

[Wink]

I'm thinking it will probably be best for me to wear my hiking boots?
Much to my dissapointment, this is one occasion where my high heels will need left behind [Sad]

I'll take some joggers and warm socks for sleepy times, I'll be cosy [thumleft] .........or maybe the onezie [Think] [Laughing]
matt_mr2t

Feedback Score: 4

2001 BMW 3 Series

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Jaspa wrote:
matt_mr2t wrote:

Oh and Rhinnan - 9 degrees in a tent at night when you're trying to sleep - you're gonna want more than a hoodie lol. Thick socks, a hat and something for your legs would be needed too I think [Evil or Very Mad]

You could be a gent and offer your body warmth for the nights [Whistle]

You're assuming I haven't [Wink]
LimeyMk1
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 7

1987 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Lauren wrote:
I'll be well prepared with my little hot water bottle, otherwise known as Indy. Doubles up as a lap warmer too. [thumbsup]

We'd bring our pup but she feels the cold and is getting a bit old for camping now (10 and a half).
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 31

1987 Toyota MR2 Mk1 SC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Half thinking of bringing my GSD Shadow, she'll bark a bit mind. [Smile]
It's just whether she'll fit into a roadster, even a stripped one, LOL.
pistol pete
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 27

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

tonigmr2 wrote:

as said before i condiered bringing mine.. he would be as good as gold.. but i think Matt may struggle a bit
matt_mr2t

2001 BMW 3 Series

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

pistol pete wrote:
tonigmr2 wrote:

as said before i condiered bringing mine.. he would be as good as gold.. but i think Matt may struggle a bit

As long as you keep it away from me, my tent, my chair and my beer it'll be fine. I struggle in houses with dogs because of the lack of fresh air. Out in a field I'll be fine.
chalced

2001 Toyota MR2 Mk3 Roadster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Any GSD is welcome.
I used to own 2 (1 white and 1 black/gold) and won quite a few obedience competitions back in a past life.

[Mr. Green]

Mel.
Rhiannan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Yay, woofy dogs [Mr. Green] [thumleft]
matt_mr2t

2001 BMW 3 Series

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Rhiannan wrote:

You can't touch them though [Wink]
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 31

1987 Toyota MR2 Mk1 SC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

chalced wrote:
Any GSD is welcome.
I used to own 2 (1 white and 1 black/gold) and won quite a few obedience competitions back in a past life.

[Mr. Green]

Mel.

I did have four, including a white boy. Loved them to bits, but time and illness haven't been kind, so down to my last girl. [Sad]

She's a bit depressed so it might be nice for her too!
pistol pete
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 27

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

tonigmr2 wrote:
chalced wrote:
Any GSD is welcome.

[Mr. Green]

Mel.

I did have four, including a white boy. Loved them to bits, but time and illness haven't been kind, so down to my last girl. [Sad]

She's a bit depressed so it might be nice for her too!

bring her along.. ill give her lots of attention
Rhiannan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

matt_mr2t wrote:
Rhiannan wrote:

You can't touch them though [Wink]

[Sad] I have steralising hand gel - so I could touch them if I use that after? [Pray] [Angel]

So you dont get contaminated by me? [Wink] [tongue]
matt_mr2t

2001 BMW 3 Series

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Just dont bring dog fur in my tent or I'll end up looking like Mr Blobby when the rash breaks out [Laughing]
Rhiannan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Oh, so no doggy cuddles for me [d'oh!]

I'll try my absolute bestest not to bring doggy hair in to your tent [thumleft]
chalced

2001 Toyota MR2 Mk3 Roadster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Anything like this Matt??.....lol

matt_mr2t

2001 BMW 3 Series

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

chalced wrote:

My skin on my neck and face gets very angry and pink/red looking and I get some spots/blotches come out.

And that's the barable part. The irritated eyes, hard to breath, constant sneezing and runny nose, those are the bits that are hard to deal with.
Lauren
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

tonigmr2 wrote:

May as well bring her. Indy loves camping.
philster_d

Feedback Score: 3

2002 Toyota MR2 Mk3 Roadster Turbo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I still have no car after writing of my 300zxTT a few weeks back, I realy wanted to come but Im seriously running out of time.
Rhiannan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

matt_mr2t wrote:
chalced wrote:

Image Replaced With URL For Quote [url]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x75/chalced/alter-ego.jpg[/url]

My skin on my neck and face gets very angry and pink/red looking and I get some spots/blotches come out.

And that's the barable part. The irritated eyes, hard to breath, constant sneezing and runny nose, those are the bits that are hard to deal with.

Hmm OK, blotchy with runny nose and sneezing?? That doesnt sound very attractive - I'll stay away from the woofy dogs as best as I can [thumleft]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past JAE Shows -> JAE 2010 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: